CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

OT; What are you eating or cooking, part 216960

I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
I made oatmeal brownies today as well, but they got cut before I could take a picture.



I'd like to try that.
Post 976 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
I made oatmeal brownies today as well, but they got cut before I could take a picture.

I'll try those. Sounds very yummy!
Post 977 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Google Taste of Home Oatmeal Brownies. I use chocolate chips instead of m&ms and leave out the nuts.
Post 978 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson
Sounds like a plan! I'll take chips over m&m's and I've always preferred eunuch brownies (no nuts).
Post 979 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Google Taste of Home Oatmeal Brownies. I use chocolate chips instead of m&ms and leave out the nuts.

Post 980 • IP   flag post


I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
@DrWatson
Sounds like a plan! I'll take chips over m&m's and I've always preferred eunuch brownies (no nuts).

There is enough going on in those brownies already without bringing nuts into play.
Post 981 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Pasta aglio e olio, with a couple additions, including shrimp.


Post 982 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Fried pork chops seasoned with Greek, and a plate piled high with spaghetti.

Then I'm gonna crash hard.
Post 983 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
I ate a pumpkin spice Twinkie. It was shockingly not that bad.
Post 984 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd sounds right up my alley. It's almost that time of year for some homemade pumpkin pudding.
Post 985 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 986 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Davethebrave that looks like two bites. Here's mine, weighing in at 1 pound 12 ounces.




Edit: I feel awful. I shouldn't have eaten all that pasta.
Post 987 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson



It was a good death.
Post 988 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
Pasta aglio e olio, with a couple additions, including shrimp.




I will call your homeade Pasta aglio e olio with my leftover Pescatore...and raise you with the remnants of leftover "street style" Pad Thai:




"street style" is less sweet because, according to the waitress, "no ketchup".
Post 989 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@Davethebrave that looks like two bites. Here's mine, weighing in at 1 pound 12 ounces.




Edit: I feel awful. I shouldn't have eaten all that pasta.


@flanders you running a marathon or something tomorrow?
Post 990 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@Davethebrave that looks like two bites. Here's mine, weighing in at 1 pound 12 ounces.




Edit: I feel awful. I shouldn't have eaten all that pasta.


@flanders you running a marathon or something tomorrow?


Not planning on it this lifetime. I have plans to rest all day after biking a decent amount the last two days.
Post 991 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders I see your pasta and raise you breakfast.


Post 992 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Kfc secret recipe from relative of the original sanders.


https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kfc-accidentally-revealed-top-secret-144700832.html
Post 993 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Kfc secret recipe from relative of the original sanders.


https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kfc-accidentally-revealed-top-secret-144700832.html


The secret is out? Heaven forbid!
Post 994 • IP   flag post
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user



Chili for my company's chili cook-off today. They have a category for hottest, so I figure I might as well win that one for sure. About a cup of jalapeño/ghost peppers added fresh.
Post 995 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastsk8
About a cup of jalapeño/ghost peppers added fresh.

Post 996 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastsk8



Chili for my company's chili cook-off today. They have a category for hottest, so I figure I might as well win that one for sure. About a cup of jalapeño/ghost peppers added fresh.

That’s gonna have some kick, sir. 👍🍺
Post 997 • IP   flag post
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user
@RexMuff it'll definitely have the heat to win it, but I calmed it down enough so it doesn't kill anyone 🤣 my peppers this year were pretty good.
Post 998 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Green beans with a main dish of sliced rib eye steamed with rice.


Post 999 • IP   flag post
657131 999 24