Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Signing Opportunities

Comic Con Revolution - Ontario California16930

I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
I know that there are a few boardies that live in the So. Cal. area, so I wanted to put this out there. CCR will be on May 21st and 22nd, but the reason for me writing this is because the great, and entertaining, Chris Claremont and Jim Starlin (I'm sure great also but haven't had the pleasure) will both be there. It is a very small con but I enjoy it and meeting and speaking (again) to Chris Claremont will be awesome. Link below.

https://www.comicconrevolution.com/ontario/?utm_source=CCR+Ont+Attendees&utm_campaign=ecc10faa63-CCR22-020822-vday&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e3bb3bf536-ecc10faa63-108842061&mc_cid=ecc10faa63&mc_eid=1a899075ef
Post 1 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Thnx Mch! I might try to go. But, I might be outta town. Here is to hoping I can get to my first comic con in 4 decades. My first and last comic con was in Frisco which is where my Marvel Fanfare #1 was signed by Michael Golden.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Thnx Mch! I might try to go. But, I might be outta town. Hear is to hoping I can get to my first comic con in 4 decades. My first and last comic con was in Frisco which is where my Marvel Fanfare #1 was signed by Michael Golden.

To meet Chris Claremont is worth the price of admission. I work that weekend but I can probably do Sunday.
Post 3 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Are Chris Claremont and Jim Starlin going to be siging stuff and if so how much? I didn't see any prices or anything on them
Post 4 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@MutantMania no, no, not the sigs.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I never see the prices posted for sigs. But when I went there a couple of months ago Claremont was charging just 10 dollars cash per signature. I thought that was a great price. Made me wish I had taken more than 4 books.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Buckets private msg quote post Address this user
Last pricing for Chris Claremont was $10 raw, Jim Starlin $20 raw, both in 2021. Not sure about books going to be graded.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
I would love to meet with Jim Starlin,.. one of my favorite artists, along with Romita Sr, Jim Steranko, Paul Gulacy....
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckets
Last pricing for Chris Claremont was $10 raw, Jim Starlin $20 raw, both in 2021. Not sure about books going to be graded.

I don’t know about witnessed sigs since no grading company was there last time
Post 9 IP   flag post
601239 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?