CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

CBCS Turnaround 12/20/20161690

CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
#CBCScomics #turnaroundupdate

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector DertyComix private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, Steve Merry Christmas. I beleive my submission will be shipped this week and has been sitting in QC for a fewdays now can you confirm that it will be shipped this week?
Submission 16-329D51C
Post 2 IP   flag post
Your order went into QC on the 14th. There is a sizable backlog in QC at the moment, so it's hard for me to tell how fast things are moving through the department.

That said, I think the backlog will be better by Friday. We've pulled some extra resources into QC for the rest of the week.

If your books haven't moved out by Friday morning, email me at sricketts@cbcscomics.com and I'll get an update for you.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector DertyComix private msg quote post Address this user
Thx Steve you are awsome.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Dan1972 private msg quote post Address this user
My order was received in September but still shows processing on order status. Any idea when they'll be completed?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1972
My order was received in September but still shows processing on order status. Any idea when they'll be completed?

September 30th is when you created the invoice online. Your order was not received by us until October 11th.

To see the actual status of your order, click the invoice number in your dashboard and it will tell you where your order is in the process.
Post 6 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Oh man! My relatively big order was received around the 17th! Could this be the week? Oh please, oh please let it be!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector FrankDrebin private msg quote post Address this user
Merry Christmas, Steve!

Quick question: My dashboard indicates a balance due of $0.00, but the invoice indicates that a payment hasn't been made.

Can you clarify the status of the account?

Thanks, man.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankDrebin
Merry Christmas, Steve!

Quick question: My dashboard indicates a balance due of $0.00, but the invoice indicates that a payment hasn't been made.

Can you clarify the status of the account?

Thanks, man.

I see that the system made a successful charge to a credit card when your order was received, thus the zero balance on your account. For more detail, you'll need to contact Dan Rogers at drogers@cbcscomics.com because he knows way more about the system billing than I do.
Post 9 IP   flag post
600892 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?