Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Want to Buy

ISO Pedigree Daredevil comics16887

Collector daredevilart private msg quote post Address this user
I'm always looking for nice upgrades for my Daredevil collection (primarily vol1 issues 1-53). These pedigree books in particular are on my radar.  If you know who has them, I can make a good offer.  

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Wow!! Nice looking books!! The hunt is on.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Rafel Those are NICE! Mine don't even come close. Best of luck.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector TellEmSteveDave private msg quote post Address this user
Wow those are like my dream copies of Daredevil books. Especially that #43. Can’t help with the hunt but good luck!
Just curious are you stopping at issue #53? I’m trying to get a #1-#100 run together myself.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector CEPubDude private msg quote post Address this user
I have a few "Mile-High collection" DD books from when they were certifying back in the 90's when I bought them. Back before slabs existed... I seem to remember them saying something on the certificate like "finest quality copy in their collection", whatever. Not sure if they measure up to a 9.6, but I can check. They are still raw. I'll see what numbers they are.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@CEPubDude Shame they are still raw as they are not considered a pedigree anymore.
I have a mile high 2 for my Tales to Astonish run that is certified with the mile high 2 on the label.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@daredevilart good luck with your hunt.

I'm still after a single Green River pedigree copy for my TTA run between 70-101.

I've even offered to pay double fair market value for a copy yet no such luck yet.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TellEmSteveDave
Wow those are like my dream copies of Daredevil books. Especially that #43. Can’t help with the hunt but good luck!
Just curious are you stopping at issue #53? I’m trying to get a #1-#100 run together myself.

I completed all of v1 but have decided to focus on upgrading mostly 1-53 as best I can. I'll be keeping most of 1-100, the Miller runs, Mazzucchelli books and the JRJR run.

I've been collecting DD for about 35+ years. I've got a bunch of extras. Msg me what you're looking for. I can probably help you out.
Post 8 IP   flag post
FYI...of those books I listed, I have copies in the same grade I can trade (plus cash) for. In fact both my #15 and #26 books are also pedigree books. I'm just partial to the Green River pedigree because I love date stamps
Post 9 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Green Rivers are going to be hard to come by. I can remember at least two different individuals from the cgc boards who collected that pedigree almost exclusively. Personally, I haven't see one for sale in a long time.
Post 10 IP   flag post
@DrWatson I've not come across a Green River TTA yet for sale, even after offering double fair market value.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector sckao private msg quote post Address this user
I only had about 75 Green River books and most of them are long gone. I only have a couple left for sentimental reasons. You might want to contact the owner of the first site.

http://www.macartistry.com/greenriver/

http://www.corpcity.com/CGC/
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Green Rivers are going to be hard to come by. I can remember at least two different individuals from the cgc boards who collected that pedigree almost exclusively. Personally, I haven't see one for sale in a long time.

Green River, I have #10 (9.0) and #11 (9.6) so far. I'd let the #10 go for a higher grade copy (pedigree or not), so if there's a hardcore Green River collector that wants a DD #10...

Curator, I have #45 (9.6), #46 (9.4) and #97 (9.6). I've got a beautiful 9.6 copy of #43 I'll trade (plus cash) for the Curator copy. ...and the #97 could go to a good home if it meant I could upgrade a 1-53 book.
Post 13 IP   flag post
a few more pedigree DD books I'd like to get my hands on. In all cases I have equivalent graded non-pedigree copies that could be made as part of a deal.

Post 14 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@daredevilart Those DDs are gorgeous!
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector TellEmSteveDave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevilart
Quote:
Originally Posted by TellEmSteveDave
Just curious are you stopping at issue #53? I’m trying to get a #1-#100 run together myself.[/quote

I completed all of v1 but have decided to focus on upgrading mostly 1-53 as best I can. I'll be keeping most of 1-100, the Miller runs, Mazzucchelli books and the JRJR run.

I've been collecting DD for about 35+ years. I've got a bunch of extras. Msg me what you're looking for. I can probably help you out.

If my tax return isn’t already spoken for I’ll definitely hit you up. Thanks!
Post 16 IP   flag post
600906 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?