Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature VSP

Slab a metal COA16885

Collector z24autox private msg quote post Address this user
Planning on sending in this recent pickup for VSP, Is CBCS able to slab the metal COA by itself?

Post 1 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
No.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
Nominated for shortest thread ever.

PS @Jesse_O, delete this post.
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@z24autox Possibly in an ART label. I recall some discussion in the past about things like prints possibly being encapsulated with art labels and I can see this being treated as such. It would not be used to authenticate the signature and would have its own encapsulation and verification fees (maybe Slab-only is an option?) but I don’t think the possibility can be dismissed out of hand
Post 4 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
@z24autox Possibly in an ART label. I recall some discussion in the past about things like prints possibly being encapsulated with art labels and I can see this being treated as such. It would not be used to authenticate the signature and would have its own encapsulation and verification fees (maybe Slab-only is an option?) but I don’t think the possibility can be dismissed out of hand

I didn't think about an ART or Slab Only label. I'm not sure what would be witnessed or verified though as the signature is that of a witness and not a creator.
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson That’s a good point. I’m driving home so I didn’t scrutinize the photos too thoroughly and just assumed it was the artist’s signature. Regardless, blue ART labels do exist, though at that point there is practically no info on the label but it would technically be encapsulated
Post 6 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@z24autox Book AND CoA are both lovely! Makes me want to go buy one, too. I think a blue label ART slab would be great for the cert; it would accentuate the blue.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector z24autox private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you all for the replies, I should have been more specific on the COA, was just thinking encapsulating it would help keep it from damage. It's hands down one of the nicest COA's I've come across. I'll see if encapsulating as art will fly.
Post 8 IP   flag post
600906 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?