Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Want to Buy

Looking for Venom v4(cates run) 9.8 slabs16844

Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user
Looking to fill in my 9.8 or higher venom v4 collection. So far have 1, 3, 12, 20, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32. Anyone that has any others for sale let me know - particularly if you have multiple to save on shipping. Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
I have some of the 30s and I think 17, 18, 19. Are you looking for graded, raw or either?
Post 2 IP   flag post
I have a full raw set, some of which I'll probably send off to get graded if I can't find certain issues slabbed. Trying to find graded.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I have 3 of Venom #26's 9.8 with a CGC custom label in my possession and two Venom #25's at MCS:

Venom (2018 Marvel) 25HORN/IRONLION.B CBCS 9.8
https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=55289557

Venom (2018 Marvel) #25COMICMINT.B CBCS 9.8
https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=55290182

Let me know a price if interested. I overpaid for the Venom 26's at $60 each when they first came out and I've been holding onto them for two years waiting to see if Virus ever returns but I'll sell them at a loss if interested.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@flanders sorry it was a long weekend. I looked and apparently I did pick up a 26 already(Kael ngu variant) and actually just won a 25 I wasn't expecting to get on ebay.

I know how that goes, I didn't buy slabbed copies of 26 but I did buy a few raw just to have his part in the storyline only last a few issues. Oh well lol
Post 5 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I have these two listed for sale on My Comic Shop.

Post 6 IP   flag post
At least I didn't get sucked into buying any of these though, i do like the cover and love bagley but they were going for like 100 when it came out raw.

Post 7 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I have two more that are being scanned in now that just came back from CBCS

Venom (2018 Marvel) 11C CBCS 9.8 SS Cates/Stegman
Witnessed Signatures: Donny Cates & Ryan Stegman on 3/1/2020. Skrulls Variant

Venom (2018 Marvel) 14B CBCS 9.9 SS Cullen Bunn
Witnessed Signature: Cullen Bunn on 3/1/2020. Battle Lines Variant
Post 8 IP   flag post
601276 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?