CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad




5 Dollars....


I'll claim this one. I'll also wait to see if there's any more I want to claim as you post. There's one more I'm on the fence on at the moment but I'll see what else you list
Post 26 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
This 3 volume lot collects issues 114-154. Volume 1 is a little rough as these weren't my books. 2 and 3 however, should be brand new and un read.




15 Dollars....
Post 27 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Here is the full run, issues 1-20.



15 Dollars....
Post 28 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Volumes 1-7, collect issues 1-42.



25 Dollars....
Post 29 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
4 volume lot collects issues 1-20.




12 Dollars....
Post 30 • IP   flag post


We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
This will be my last post. Honestly, I was on the fence over this one. The artwork is beautiful but I could only make it about half way thru. My daughter shows zero interest and I refuse to give it to my wife to take to school and allow youngsters to ruin it. Oz Omnibus.....





I didn't pay the cover price but I assure everyone I paid more than the 40 Dollars.... I am asking.
Post 31 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Two volume lot collects issues 0-34 of this series.





12 Dollars...


I'll claim these
Post 32 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
@michaelekrupp, @dielinfinite, I have your claims fellas.

Ok, that cleared off a whole shelf. Thanks for having a look and not being put off by drek. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. I was hoping picture would feature most info but if I was lacking, please let me know!
Post 33 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Two volume lot collects issues 0-34 of this series.





12 Dollars...


I'll claim these
nice claim, that was a pretty sweet read.
Post 34 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
This will be my last post. Honestly, I was on the fence over this one. The artwork is beautiful but I could only make it about half way thru. My daughter shows zero interest and I refuse to give it to my wife to take to school and allow youngsters to ruin it. Oz Omnibus.....





I didn't pay the cover price but I assure everyone I paid more than the 40 Dollars.... I am asking.


I will take this one too. PM me your PayPal info.
Post 35 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
This will be my last post. Honestly, I was on the fence over this one. The artwork is beautiful but I could only make it about half way thru. My daughter shows zero interest and I refuse to give it to my wife to take to school and allow youngsters to ruin it. Oz Omnibus.....





I didn't pay the cover price but I assure everyone I paid more than the 40 Dollars.... I am asking.


I will take this one too. PM me your PayPal info.
copy that... I will box yours up tomorrow and get you a tracking # Monday morning. Until then there is no need to pay me. I will need your shipping info sometime tomorrow though.
Post 36 • IP   flag post
Collector donho private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Volumes 1-7, collect issues 1-42.



25 Dollars....

i will claim
Post 37 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by donho
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Volumes 1-7, collect issues 1-42.



25 Dollars....

i will claim
all yours
Post 38 • IP   flag post
PLOD theCapraAegagrus private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Everything should be clearly visible here as well. If not, hit me with questions. This one is brand new never been read. A 30 dollar cover price on an Alan Moore outta be worth 10 Dollars.





10 Dollars....

Dammit, I just bought a hardcover version of this. > : (
Post 39 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Here is the full run, issues 1-20.



15 Dollars....


CLAIM!
I will DM you.
Post 40 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
All yours!
Post 41 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
What is your profile picture?
Post 42 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson Closeup of a dog, I believe
Post 43 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
@DrWatson Closeup of a dog, I believe

Yeah, but what part? Lol.
Post 44 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
😂🤣😂🤣
Post 45 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
.
Post 46 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
X-men and spidergwen lots have been claimed via pm.
Post 47 • IP   flag post
657131 47 22
This topic is archived. Start new topic?