Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector mchoi0921 private msg quote post Address this user
Submitted comics for grading last May and in process since September 3rd. It’s going to be5 months now in processing. What’s the deal?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Haljordanfan private msg quote post Address this user
You decided to use a grading tier that has an exceptionally long turnaround time, and to make matters worse their times aren’t accurate in your favor.

Sit back and wait like everyone else that gets books graded. Same thing at CGC, PSA etc….
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Bobashek private msg quote post Address this user
Also, on the dashboard, after you click on your order, click on the link for your invoice. That would give you a better idea too. You can also email customer service too. You may get an update from them too.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Watcher5866 private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, I must agree. Don’t worry. The same thing is happening to me. I have two orders from may and August. Both of them have shown the in processing for couple months. The worst thing is they don’t have to get pressed which should cut the time in half! They must really be busy over there! Like the commercial, you have to set it then forget it!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
My comics were done past process in June and still waiting.Loooooong wait.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
I sent an artist $700 for a commission last July. Still waiting. The person doesn't even respond when I ask for an update. Welcome to the fun world of collecting comics!
Post 6 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
My oldest order is May 12, and has also been processing for months. It’ll be fine.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I heard the 8th wonder of the world was started and is finishing earlier than my comics. hmmmmmm
Post 8 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
only way to get your submission done quick is fast track. i personally can wait. if comic was being graded it would be sitting in a drawer by bed along with the other valuable issues. it wasnt like I was planning on reading it. heck likely when it comes back to me...till i have it on display it will be back in the drawer
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchoi0921
What’s the deal?

Inaccurate TAT statements through early Fall due to the insane number of submissions and people doing fast tracks like mad; skipping the line. The grading process isn't scalable quickly if you want to keep the integrity of your product. They're still trying to catch-up. If you go to the turnaround time thread at the top of the forum page and @ one of the CBCS employees you might be able to get some additional information.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Oooo this is a fun game

March 6, 2021 is my oldest order!!! been in grading for 2 or 3 months
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Oooo this is a fun game

Any pressing? I'm trying to get a feel for if these are just the pressing orders or if there are still a bunch of March-April out there while May-Junes are getting back to owners...and why that would be.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by etapi65
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Oooo this is a fun game

Any pressing? I'm trying to get a feel for if these are just the pressing orders or if there are still a bunch of March-April out there while May-Junes are getting back to owners...and why that would be.

yup - this had pressing
8 books -4 with press screen - none needed and 4 where I knew they needed a press

Don't care about the TATs on these 8 - all are setup for MCS to pickup at CBCS - these were never coming home!!
Post 13 IP   flag post
600882 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?