CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Movies TelevisionPop Culture

Batman Pizza16819

Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
.
Anyone else try this yet?





TMNT must be next.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I haven't had little Caesars in years. Back in the day they used to do a 2 pie deal that was fantastic. I'm told they changed the recipe since those days.... =(
Post 2 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
¡Qué horrible!
Post 3 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
and here I thought I could avoid Sleezers in another country.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
I make 2 types of dough for home made pizza..normal and thin crust.

Wife and child will eat the chain or local joints...there is maybe 2 local mom and pop I'll eat...none of the chains though.

Maybe I'll make my own bat shaped pie??
Post 5 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
That looks like a fat-assed elephant sat on a pizza and then stood up.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
So lifelike.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
I don't do little Ceasars...this is unlikely to change my mind, but it looks like an interesting idea.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
That does not even look appetizing.

In fact, it looks like what's going to happen after consuming.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I thought batman was a vegetarian? It looks like pepperoni on the cartoon posted above....
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
That does not even look appetizing.



It's a matter of perspective



Post 12 • IP   flag post
Collector SidTheSquid private msg quote post Address this user
Haven't had Little Caesars since I bit into a raw bread stick. Raw. Like oven had never even been turned on raw.
Post 13 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
I thought batman was a vegetarian? It looks like pepperoni on the cartoon posted above....


Post 14 • IP   flag post
I called CGC about the giveback benefit. beastboy1980 private msg quote post Address this user
i might try this
Post 15 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Haven't had it in about 9 months. I don't miss it too much.
Post 16 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips It was never very good. It's just what you got when you were really hungry and didn't want to spend much money. I'll bet you find yourself going through a drive-through way less often now as well. You know you're eating healthier when you're not going through drive-throughs.
Post 17 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
That does not even look appetizing.



It's a matter of perspective



my perspective says that’s a 10 pack of paint roller covers...
Post 18 • IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55



Proof that Gotham = New York ... Batman Folds!
Post 19 • IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur_Ros
So lifelike.


Yes! It almost looks like a real pizza.
Post 20 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfoster43
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55



Proof that Gotham = New York ... Batman Folds!


Well, Raphael is also sitting right there :-)
Post 21 • IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfoster43
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55



Proof that Gotham = New York ... Batman Folds!


Well, Raphael is also sitting right there :-)


It's pretty early in the morning, I can't put too many brain cells to use yet
Post 22 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
That does not even look appetizing.



It's a matter of perspective



my perspective says that’s a 10 pack of paint roller covers...

Pig peckers.
Post 23 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
That does not even look appetizing.



It's a matter of perspective



my perspective says that’s a 10 pack of paint roller covers...

Pig peckers.


Rorschach Test
Post 24 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
That does not even look appetizing.



It's a matter of perspective



my perspective says that’s a 10 pack of paint roller covers...

Pig peckers.


Rorschach Test

Better than you are what you eat.
Post 25 • IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
That does not even look appetizing.



It's a matter of perspective



my perspective says that’s a 10 pack of paint roller covers...

Pig peckers.


Rorschach Test


Hey did anyone else realize that Rorschach looked like Brad Pitt?


Post 26 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I haven't tried it but I did see the following movie:


Post 27 • IP   flag post
657131 27 27
This topic is archived. Start new topic?