Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkArt Sketch Covers

Signed and Sketch CGC Green/Qualified to CBCS16815

Collector Barth private msg quote post Address this user
I have a Signed and Sketch book that is graded by CGC Green/Qualified... What are my options to send this to CBCS? Can I send this under the Art option or as a verified signature? Thanks in advance
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
You can send it in for regular grading so the grade will be docked for the drawing on the cover

You can send it in for grading with verified signature. It costs the grading fee plus $25 for the signature. If the signature is verified the grade is not penalized. The art is not attributed to the artist but is mentioned on the label

You can send it in for an Art label with signature verification (or not). Same as above except there is no grade

You can send it in for Slab-Only. Costs $20 with the signature verification included. Again, no grade

Please check out the Newbie’s Guide for more information on submitting and services offered by CBcS
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Barth private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector obiwan1971 private msg quote post Address this user
Just keep in mind as mentioned if you send to CBCS under VSP, the sketch isn’t verified but notes. They only verify the signature
Post 4 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@Barth - And just to further clarify, if you send in for Grading with Verified Signature Program, the grade will NOT be docked for the sketch.

Post 5 IP   flag post
600886 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?