Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Ask questions here without starting a new thread 202216788

CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Sir Wide Bottom I presume??????

Edit: you get to go to a titty bar staffed by clowns.
Post 926 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
https://a.co/ddkCRbi

Incase your tastes have changed....
Post 927 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Oh man. Post of the week!
Post 928 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
https://a.co/ddkCRbi

Incase your tastes have changed....

That’s ominous. Sounds like the email that you should never click on. Scary looking link too.
Post 929 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia

It is an Amazon hosted link. But here is a picture if you are spooked.

Post 930 IP   flag post

Collector Jsmead1 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckets
I just saw Roy Thomas will be at the Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con in September. Does anybody know his current signing rate for a raw sig? I would like to plan accordingly on how many books to bring.

Thanks in advance!

Saw him in KC last year & had some things signed. His fees were reasonable. This is what he charged at that show.

ROY THOMAS SIGNING MENU (cash only)
SIGNATURE ON:
*Regular comics, magazines, trades, hardcovers, books, paperbacks, etc. (10 maximum each time you wait in line): Donation to the Hero Initiative Charity (and please donate each time).
* If you want a “quote, message or personalization” on comics, trades, etc. with signature, prices range from $10 and up on each item depending on how many words used.
*Witness Graded Comics: $40 each
*Original Art: $40 each
*Specialty items; toys, figures, pops, posters, prints, statues, frames, plaques, cards, clothing, etc.: $10 each (prices on bigger items will be $20 and up depending on size)
* Exclusive ‘Official’ Marvel Roy Thomas Appreciation Prints: $20 each (with “personalized” signature)
*Head Sketches with signature: $80 each
Post 931 IP   flag post
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone happen to know of any recent info on artist sig prices? Was able to contact a few, but some I haven't found much on. A couple of friends wanted some sigs and potentially remarques/sketches and I was hoping to find prices for them before the con(have plenty of time - it's not til the end of october)October. Any info is appreciated!
Post 932 IP   flag post
Posting that blow up doll was worst idea ever. Chrome thinks I'm a deviant now and keeps showing me where I can buy blow up dolls fir cheap.....
Post 933 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone know if Harley Yee is still buying/selling comics? I've been trying to contact him for a week or so but he hasn't responded.
Post 934 IP   flag post
Quote:
Posting that blow up doll was worst idea ever. Chrome thinks I'm a deviant now and keeps showing me where I can buy blow up dolls fir cheap.....

I feel vindicated now for not clicking on the link. You're being stalked by blow up dolls! Ever since I started the Arcade Game console thread and clicked on a link or two I've been stalked by arcade consoles whenever I get on my computer.
Post 935 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@Sebastsk8
Yes. I buy 1,000 of each. Need to re-up myself.
Contact Matt. He does some great deal.
Post 936 IP   flag post
Quote:

That's hilarious..
Post 937 IP   flag post
Collector Buckets private msg quote post Address this user
@Jsmead1 Thank you for the information on Roy Thomas. I always generously donate to the Hero Initiative Charity and will do so again at his booth.
Post 938 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckets
@Jsmead1 Thank you for the information on Roy Thomas. I always generously donate to the Hero Initiative Charity and will do so again at his booth.

The Hero Initiative Overstreet Price Guide will be out the 1st week in August per my pal Borock.
Great way to help the fund.
I always get the Hero Initiative copy.
Post 939 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
The Hero Initiative Overstreet Price Guide will be out the 1st week in August per my pal Borock.
Same here although I do wish that they published a Hero Initiative version of the Big, Big Overstreet Guide. Unfortunately, my eyes aren't what they once were.
Post 940 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
Same here although I do wish that they published a Hero Initiative version of the Big, Big Overstreet Guide. Unfortunately, my eyes aren't what they once were.

Gotta put on the readers lol.....
Don't feel lonely.
Post 941 IP   flag post
Collector steveinthecity private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
Does anyone know if Harley Yee is still buying/selling comics? I've been trying to contact him for a week or so but he hasn't responded.
Probably just super busy. He had the Montreal show last weekend and has SDCC coming up in a few days.
Post 942 IP   flag post
That's kind of what I was thinking, @steveinthecity. Thanks!
Post 943 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 944 IP   flag post
@flanders He's on day 5 of a 7 day unboxing. But I was just thinking the same thing. The forum is missing it's clown.
Post 945 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
The Parole Board here at CBCS is tough. No early parole....6 days in jail so far....one more day to go.
Post 946 IP   flag post
@EbayMafia Maybe he is getting regular visitation from Harley...
Post 947 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Local artist in the Greater Ottawa area (Arnprior) displaying in a gallery.

Post 948 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Interesting, but too morbidly creepy for my tatstes.
Post 949 IP   flag post
For @WMorse

Post 950 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia

Post 951 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Does @WMorse save his favorite radio stations in the Jokermobile in the order of his favorites (presets 1 thru 6), or the correct way in the order of channel frequency (lowest to highest)?
Post 952 IP   flag post
I'm thinking he has a bunch of random voices going on in his head 24/7 without an actual radio....
Post 953 IP   flag post
Quote:
I'm thinking he has a bunch of random voices going on in his head 24/7 without an actual radio....

That sounds familiar.
Post 954 IP   flag post
Sadly it sounds really familiar to me as well. But my dr said to pretend I don't hear them....
Post 955 IP   flag post
600650 999 30