Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgePop CultureQuestions

Looking To Add Punisher TPB & HC To My Library. Wanna Trade?16761

Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I was going to post this as a WTB thread. Then I realized I’ve got a decent stack of TPBs I was going to list for sale on fee-bay.

If anyone has some Punisher Epic Collections (ideally vol. 2 & 3 covering the 80’s on-going series) or MAX TPBs (the larger “Complete Collection” trades would be awesome but not required).

Anyway, I’ll start listing what I have for trade. If no one wants to trade some Castle, I’ll open these up for sale after a day or two.

First up:

X-Men Epic collection Vol. 5
Covers GSX 1, X-Men 94-110 and a handful of other issues. Very minimal wear. Probably VF.

More items to follow shortly.
Post 1 IP   flag post
This one is very cool!

Batman: The Movies TPB.

It collects the original movie adaptations for Batman (89), Batman Returns, Batman: Forever & Batman & Robin.

I’d never even seen this TPB before. I got it in a collection purchase recently. And apparently, it’s somewhat HTF.

Sadly, it’s in lower grade, around VG. Shelf wear, some dings, creasing to the front cover and first page. But structurally sound.

Post 2 IP   flag post
Next up:

Dark Knight Over Metropolis TPB

Collects a Batman/Superman team-up story arc circa 1990. Though, this was printed much later.

Not an easy trade to find apparently.

Someone wrote “$7.95” in pencil on the first page years ago. This one has some dings, I’d call it VG+. Maybe Fine minus. But very clean.

Post 3 IP   flag post
Dark Knight Returns: Tenth Anniversary TPB.

Appears unread, but has shelf wear, especially at the corners. I’d keep it, if I didn’t have this in like four other editions.

Post 4 IP   flag post
Venom: Lethal Protector TPB

We’ll taken care of, probably VF. Got this one used & read it once.

Post 5 IP   flag post
Next up, a first print TPB of “Mutant Genesis” the first seven issues of the Jim Lee X-Men comics, circa 1995.

Some wear to the spine, probably VG. For some reason, someone thought it was a good idea to place a sticker barcode over the . . . regular barcode? With some TLC, I’ll bet it would come off. Still a nice way to read these issues.

Post 6 IP   flag post
Avengers: Disassembled TPB.

Collects the arc from Avengers 500-503 by Bendis.

Some wear to the far edge, but seems generally unread.

Post 7 IP   flag post
Essential Werewolf By Night Vol. 1!

Collects Marvel Spotlight 2-4, the first 21 issues of Werewolf by night, and a couple other appearances in black & white on newsprint.

Not one you find easily right now.

Clearly read but with care. I’d call this one Fine.

Post 8 IP   flag post
That will do it, fellas. Let me know if you see anything you like. Especially if you have some Punisher reading in mind for trade!
Post 9 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Good Luck! Those Epic/Complete Collections tend to go out of print pretty quickly and then sellers jack up the price.

Was there even a volume 1 of The Punisher Epic Collection released? I know Circle of Blood is listed as Vol 2 but I can’t seem to find a vol 1 out there.

I might be interested in the Batman Movies tpb
Post 10 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite Not sure. There was an omnibus released that had all his appearances up until the on-going series.
Post 11 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim Yeah, Back to the War. It’d be weird if they counted that as vol 1 though
Post 12 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite Totally agree. They don’t seem to release these in order all the time. It’s weird. And why the 80’s ongoing series hasn’t got an omnibus release, I have no idea.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Went ahead & subscribed to Marvel Unlimited. About half the 80’s series is on there to read. 7-day free trial, about $70 for a year’s subscription & thousands of comics available to read. Not bad.
Post 14 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Got some one owner 1st print beauties still in the original shrink wrap. Gonna add a few to my Hip Comic Store.
That Mike Zeck "Return to Big Nothing" hardcover is absolutely some of his finest work ever.

Intruder Hardcover:

Assassin's Guild Graphic Novel 1st print

Also got some Batman Digital Justice Hardcovers I'll be listing as well. 1st prints still in the original shrink wrap

Post 15 IP   flag post
@BigRedOne1944 Cool. I either have, or had Big Nothing.

Anything above interest you in trade for Intruder & Assassin’s Guild?
Post 16 IP   flag post
600879 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?