CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Golden AgeComics MagazinesComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Weekly Cover Contest #282 - Does someone need a hug?16735

Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector chuckcomics private msg quote post Address this user
Bear Hug on A-1 Comics 1946


Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post


I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Voted
Post 31 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Voted
Post 32 • IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user
Vote bump.
Post 33 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user
voted
Post 34 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Voted. I had higher expectations for my submission this week.
Post 35 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson is the winner of this weeks WCC with 29 votes.

Congratulations

Everyone give the Dr a warm friendly hug.
Post 36 • IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations
Post 37 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats to the winner 🏆

I had low expectations for my Karen cover.
Post 38 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Gracias, everyone. The new contest is up! Don't blow it.
Post 39 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson Congrats!
Post 40 • IP   flag post
657131 40 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?