Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
The eyes on his wrestling trunks are quite disconcerting.
Post 26 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson

Still can't help looking?
Post 27 IP   flag post
It's like the Roach Motel for comic collectors. chester15 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I'm just picking on him. As long as he's proud of his book, enjoys having it, and likes to show it off, that's all that matters. He's a good sport and I enjoy his posting on the boards.

It's not on my wish list, but I wouldn't turn it away. And any 9.8 always gets your attention.

A while back I picked up some where the certificates were signed by Quesada, but not the book itself. I'm not even sure that should be a thing. But the price was right, around the cost of a regular edition, so no downside.
Post 28 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Quote:

No, I quit.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Let's really rile some people up... To all the Wolverine fans out there check out the issue I'm keeping in the bag & board:

Post 31 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No, I quit.

Yeah, same here.

The trunks, ass wiggle exhibitionist,... I had to move on.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
The first year I moved to L.A. I walked into an auto parts store and Chris Farley was in there. I think they were filming something for Tommy Boy, but it was just him and a guy with a large camera. When he saw us staring at him he gave us a wave an a look that was a lot like this one.
Quote:

Post 33 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
The first year I moved to L.A. I walked into an auto parts store and Chris Farley was in there. I think they were filming something for Tommy Boy, but it was just him and a guy with a large camera. When he saw us staring at him he gave us a wave an a look that was a lot like this one.
Quote:

If I looked like that, I sure as hell wouldn't be taking my shirt off,... especially followed by a,... tee hee!
Post 34 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Quote:

If I looked like that, I sure as hell wouldn't be taking my shirt off,... especially followed by a,... tee hee!

The irony is that he was paid seven figures to take his shirt off. What have you been offered?

Post 35 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The irony is that he was paid seven figures to take his shirt off. What have you been offered?

Not one damn cent,... and most likely will never happen.
Post 36 IP   flag post

Post 37 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Keep the faith. There's a horse for every rider.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

@Pre_Coder I've got a couple bucks left in my Paypal account. Give us a show and send me your Paypal info.
Post 39 IP   flag post

Post 40 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

@Pre_Coder I've got a couple bucks left in my Paypal account. Give us a show and send me your Paypal info.

LMAO,... I'm not an exhibitionist.
Post 41 IP   flag post
Post 42 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

Fun fact. Vast majority of Tommy Boy was filmed in Southern Ontario, Canada.
Post 43 IP   flag post
Hello, my name is Stu and I'm a shill. HexView private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Aw c'mon, show us some Serendipity!
Post 44 IP   flag post

Post 45 IP   flag post
@WMorse I wouldn't mind grading that cover and verifying my own signature.
Post 46 IP   flag post
Hello, my name is Stu and I'm a shill. HexView private msg quote post Address this user
Much better!
Post 47 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Funny, I don’t recall this scene of Ajak from the Eternals.
Post 48 IP   flag post

Post 49 IP   flag post

Post 50 IP   flag post
Collector Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user
I have a cow that needs to be milked, too!
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
I think I was just rick-rolled!
Post 52 IP   flag post
600736 52 27
This topic is archived. Start new topic?