Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedQuestions

Migration in progress1672

Collector 1nOnly private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone know when the "my comics" tab will actually show your recently graded comics? My tab always says migration in progress. Or is there some kind of secret code I need??
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Jaydknight private msg quote post Address this user
No secret code, just a human sacrifice.
Post 2 IP   flag post
That's what I was afraid of...😫
Post 3 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Birds have migrated between continents faster...
Post 4 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Have you tried the code?
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Its 007-373-5963

MTPO
Post 6 IP   flag post
Really though, is this the reason why I dont see any grades now that my items are shipped/completed?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
Really though, is this the reason why I dont see any grades now that my items are shipped/completed?

Is it one tier or is it multiple tiers in one order? If it's multiple tiers on one order, it won't show until all tiers are completed. If it's one tier, there should be an eyeball or some shit by the the title that you can click on to get the grades and notes.

The software side of CBCS is the main drawback at the moment.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Ahhh shit that makes sense now; multiple tiers in one order; seems I will be unveiling the grades out of the package instead of online (probably more fun that way anyways but my patience is worn 😬)
Post 9 IP   flag post
The two books I just submitted are the same tier and the order status is shipping. Still, nothing under recently graded.

Oh yea, I tried the Contra code and it didn't work 😡
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nOnly
The two books I just submitted are the same tier and the order status is shipping. Still, nothing under recently graded.

Oh yea, I tried the Contra code and it didn't work 😡

Your grades should pop up when the books actually ship if everything is same tier. The order will read complete and there will be some eyeballs that you can click on for grades/notes. It's frustrating, I know. We used to get the grades after the books were graded and before shipping. That was nice.

If your order appears as complete and you still don't have the grades, give them a call and they'll help you out.
Post 11 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I'm pretty sure that the migration message is just an artifact from when the site was updated many, many months ago and shouldn't actually represent a process that is still ongoing as, as others have mentioned, the message has been up for a laughably long amount of time, especially since the message indicates it was only supposed to take a few days
Post 12 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
I don't understand what this thread is about.

My books were recently graded and recently received by me. And all of my grades and notes are there when I sign in. And they are from five different tiers. No codes of any kind required.

What am I not understanding?
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector mPoore private msg quote post Address this user
it is still ongoing because i have several books that i had graded really early this year that i still can't access the graders notes to
Post 14 IP   flag post
@conditionfreak this thread is about the message you get when you select the "My Comics" tab on the left of your home screen. It is under the dashboard tab. It implies that your graded comics won't show until the migration is done in a few days. However the message has been up for a very long time.
Post 15 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley

Have you tried the code?

Studley for President
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
Also, the "My Comics" section of the website caps out at 50 books; so once you have had 50 books graded, no new books/grades will show up there. This has been a bug in the website since they launched it and has never been fixed.
Post 17 IP   flag post
600655 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?