Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Free covid tests from USPS16710

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
https://special.usps.com/testkits

Set of 4 test kits. Limit one per household. Multiple orders will be denied.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte Thanks!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome. Thank you.
Post 3 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Edit

Nevermind. Same as usps link

Starting on 19th you can order kits from government as well.

https://www.covidtests.gov/
Post 4 IP   flag post
You guys / gals are most welcome. I just hope this thread doesn't get locked for dumb reasons.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte Ordered mine straight away. Thank you very much!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks!
Post 7 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
hehe. That's all I will say.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector andy49 private msg quote post Address this user
thanks
Post 10 IP   flag post
It's like the Roach Motel for comic collectors. chester15 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, @Bronte! Ordered mine just now.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Edit.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you
Post 13 IP   flag post
Post 14 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Let's contain the talk to just the free tests. Due to past experiences, for those that weren't here, talk of covid-19 is not allowed on the forum. This is more of a public service announcement than anything else, so please keep the conversation on track.

Thanks, Jesse
Post 15 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
They have expiration dates.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Ordered
Post 17 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for sharing this Bronte, I am glad there are people here with the wisdom what to share, and how it might be of value to other members. I ordered my share , via the link.
Post 18 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
ordered. thanks for the info.
Post 19 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
My kit is arriving Monday. This might be the fastest turnaround time ever.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Did you get an email notification?
Post 21 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, usps sent me a notification with a tracking #.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Very cool. Thank you fir the update.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
Been getting tested twice a week for almost two years now. Tired of them but glad they are more available to everyone now
Post 24 IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverogers11
Been getting tested twice a week for almost two years now. Tired of them but glad they are more available to everyone now

Same. In fact I'm the one who does the testing in my area. I have boxes of them in my office. I'm really glad that everyone has access to something quick. I know it can cause some anxiety when you have either a possible exposure or or just feeling some symptoms. A quick easy way to check with a negative result really sets the mind at ease.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverogers11

Same. In fact I'm the one who does the testing in my area. I have boxes of them in my office. I'm really glad that everyone has access to something quick. I know it can cause some anxiety when you have either a possible exposure or or just feeling some symptoms. A quick easy way to check with a negative result really sets the mind at ease.

I’m kinda numb to it now. Work with Covid patients everyday after awhile it’s sad u just get use to it
Post 26 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
just got an email stating it will come next week. I hope to never need to use it
Post 27 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
I sent the link to a bunch of friends & family, so now we all have tests. Like @power_struggle55 I hope to never use it, but it really helps with peace of mind that I have something readily available in case I need it.
Post 28 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 29 IP   flag post
600868 29 29
This topic is archived. Start new topic?