Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedQuestions

Grading Process Question16695

Collector hapaknack private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

So I submitted a few comics to grade at the 2-day modern day tier. I got the emails notifying me as they were moving through the process. However, I still had a couple questions for those who have graded a lot more things through CBCS. 1) I annotated on my printed invoice that I wanted to use 2 of my 2 day ecoupons, but I still got invoiced the full amount against my credit card. 2) When does your dashboard update to show your comics and their graded values? My books are in shipping status, but I still have no updated info on my dashboard. I thought I could figure it by looking at the population report, but I don't think the population report has been updated. 3) How long does it take for the population report to update?
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
1) You should contact customer service and let them know what happened and ask them to refund you the 2-Day moderns. It may take a while and multiple emails to get a response

2) The dashboard updates with the grades/notes once the books have been shipped and the order marked as completed. If the order is in shipping it is still too early

3) Population report will update sometime after the order is shipped and the grades are made available
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector hapaknack private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, I called and talked to someone. I got my billing issue resolved with only 1 call. So CBCS is definitely improving their customer service on the phone side.
Post 3 IP   flag post
600892 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?