Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

McFarlane Toys Batman Year Two16687

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

This is available at Target for $49.99 and there is also a signed option for $79.99.

https://www.target.com/p/-/A-83727503
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Briten private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the heads up. I won't be buying though. The last Batman figure I had on my desk ended up driving my sons dump truck. I have tried to tell him that the Dark Knight should be up on roof tops, but alas, he is the dump truck driver. :-)
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector schmoff private msg quote post Address this user
link to signed option? i dont see it
Post 3 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Signed option was sold out in less time to add to my cart. Damn bots grabbed them all....
Post 4 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like a swipe of Bob Kane’s art 😉

Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector gotham44 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCanuck
Looks like a swipe of Bob Kane’s art 😉

......if Bob Kane really drew it.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
@gotham44

Right?
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I bought two of them and they are already preparing to ship.
Post 8 IP   flag post
This arrived today. I'm going to draw my own mediocre background so it displays better.

Post 9 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Gratz
Post 10 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
This arrived today. I'm going to draw my own mediocre background so it displays better.

is there a figure included with that cape?
Post 11 IP   flag post
@HulkSmash not sure if you're just being funny, but yes, there is a figure under there and an alternate cape.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@HulkSmash not sure if you're just being funny, but yes, there is a figure under there and an alternate cape.
yes I was being funny. I did not know it came with an alternate; that’s cool.

Brings back memories; My brothers would put the cloth Batman capes on Darth Vader and throw away the plastic ones, cut off Bespin Luke’s hand, crush AT-STs at both sides, burn a Greedo head, melt a GI joe’s face and paint to look like 2 Face and the list goes on in the name accurate scene reenactment 🤣
Post 13 IP   flag post
601280 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?