Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys! it's been a long time but I'm ready for another round with Cbcs! Sending off (hopefully soon) some of the best books in my collection. I know the turn around time is crazy but I want these in the capable hands of the Steve's Here we go again guys!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Briten private msg quote post Address this user
So, what cha sending?
Post 2 IP   flag post
@Briten My Spider-Man 41 ( first rhino) Spider-Man 46 ( first shocker) Avengers 10( first immortus) and avengers 12
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Briten private msg quote post Address this user
Nice.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@Briten Thanks! hoping I can get them out sooner rather than later.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
@ComicNinja0215 do you know what is the current TAT for modern submissions? the information page says 25 weeks but I'd like to verify that information with regular submitters.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@SpiderTim I'm pretty sure it's still 25 for grading and 32 for pressing. Looking at over 12 .oaths for a return but that's not entirely accurate.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Pretty much all Pretty my silver age books are vomming here .
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector semperfi_ny private msg quote post Address this user
My modern submission was shipped to them Sept 21...showed processing in November. Hopefully they ship out April or May.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@semperfi_ny fingers crossed man
Post 10 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@SpiderTim - based on my submissions that are currently in TX some with Press and some with straight grading only, I suspect we are a little beyond the current estimated TAT’s.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
my consumer from 7/20/21 is still sitting and I believe it's almost 25 weeks....
Post 12 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderTim
@ComicNinja0215 do you know what is the current TAT for modern submissions? the information page says 25 weeks but I'd like to verify that information with regular submitters.

For reference, I sent some the first week of July when the TAT was 17 weeks. We're at 28 weeks this Monday. They still say "received".
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm pulling the trigger and shipping my next submission tomorrow (also my 3rd coincidentally). The books are:
1) Amazing Spider-Man #252 [1984], Newsstand Edition
2) Amazing Spider-Man #316 [1989], Direct Edition
3) Moon Knight #1 [1980], Newsstand Edition
4) Nova #1 [1976]
5) Star Wars #1 [1977] 30 cent variant
6) Web of Spider-Man #118 [1994], Direct Edition
Post 14 IP   flag post
I filled out the forms but I don't think I'm sending these books; not yet anyway. I haveb2 others I want to send instead.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector Buckets private msg quote post Address this user
Modern order with VSP & no press, received and noted on dashboard with the date of June 15th. Tuesday will mark 32 weeks and TAT was originally posted at 14 weeks when I shipped.
Post 16 IP   flag post
The next 2 books going out are gonna be fast pass and press
Post 17 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicNinja0215
The next 2 books going out are gonna be fast pass and press

Update.
Hitting 31 weeks this weekend, still in "receiving".
Fast pass is half of that so still 3 1/2 months for that extra money. This is an order sent when TAT was listed at 17 weeks. Moderns, so values are down now but that was the risk I took for trusting the TAT.

Either 2-Day from now on, which is what they want, or fast track elsewhere.

I'm just wanting my first submission back so I can evaluate where my books go in the future.
Post 18 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I am just packing up the books for my latest submission.

Only 695 books this time.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Didn't end up sending in the books I wanted to send initially but better ones lol
Post 20 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Didn't end up sending in the books I wanted to send initially but better ones lol

You bet.

The 395 books I dropped off at Garden State Comic Fest in June just were graded by CBCS this week.

August books are still at CBCS.

Lots of great books.
Post 21 IP   flag post
@drchaos you know, I'm not even worried about the turnaround time; I'm just happy to be here.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Quote:
@drchaos you know, I'm not even worried about the turnaround time; I'm just happy to be here.

You and me both brother.
Post 23 IP   flag post
@drchaos for real , man did I need this.
Post 24 IP   flag post
600771 24 24
This topic is archived. Start new topic?