Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

WhatNot's 1st ever Foreign Comics Weekend!16684

You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Hi! Most of you probably saw my previous thread about WhatNot, for those who didn't its a newer auction platform focused on collectibles.
They are having their first ever foreign comic featured weekend this weekend and I am one of the 4 featured sellers doing live auctions of all foreign comics!
The other 3 WhatNot ID's are mellow_fellow (cbsi_ben on IG), internationalcomics, and robscomix81 (both same on IG). I have Saturday at 5pm EST and Sunday at 8pm EST for 2 hours each and I am bringing a ton of great keys! We are all very excited about this weekend and there will be a ton of great books and info and talk about foreign editions.
If you haven't signed up on WhatNot, we each get $10 after you buy some stuff if you use my link: clickable text
Hope to see you there!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
I saw this an am interested in seeing pricing on Spanish foreign editions as I have a lot of books I can sell too but pricing them is so damn hard with no comps available.
Post 2 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderTim
I saw this an am interested in seeing pricing on Spanish foreign editions as I have a lot of books I can sell too but pricing them is so damn hard with no comps available.

All my auction lots start at just $1 and the bidders set the market. I'll also have a few books in the buy it now section for good deals.
Post 3 IP   flag post
600886 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?