Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
EDGE...I GUESS WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!

I use edge as well. I was using chrome but it slows down my PC too much.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:

Yeah, the thing I noticed immediately was that Edge is faster/smoother than Firefox, so...c'est la vie!
Post 27 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I surf the web and do most of my stuff on my phone. I have over 70 chrome windows open and it still doesn't slow down significantly. I only have the cheaper note 20 by Samsung.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
I didn’t know FireFox was still a thing. I’m usually good on Chrome and Edge, Safari if I’m forced to use it.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:

Regardless of the specific browser; If you go to your settings and change your primary DNS to 8.8.8.8 and secondary to 8.8.4.4 you will notice an improvement in web speeds. These are the Google servers which are faster, more secure and more reliable than a random unknown server. 8.8.8.8 handles something like a trillion queries a day.
Post 30 IP   flag post

If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
How does one do this?
Post 31 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hellotech.com/guide/for/how-to-change-dns-server-windows-mac/amp

However, I would suggest you not do this if your home pcs are networked or you are in a server environment. Also screen shot before the changes made so you can change back if required.
Post 32 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte I agree. Curiosity had me, but everything I have is working fine. So, better best forgotten, I'd say.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
@Bronte I agree. Curiosity had me, but everything I have is working fine. So, better best forgotten, I'd say.

Forget what?
Post 34 IP   flag post
601484 34 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?