Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector ramosc1985 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

My comic shows as invalid. Can someone please help?? Just sold it and Buyer may back out.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector ramosc1985 private msg quote post Address this user
ID is 17-3D1B0E8-001
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
If you originally submitted the book it is possible the order was not marked as completed on CBCS’ side. You could try calling/emailing and letting them know of the issue. Unfortunately it can be incredibly difficult to get a response via email and the call center can be less than helpful.

The other possibility is that it was one of the records whose data was lost when they transferred servers several years ago. In which case there are no grader’s notes.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Londonman454 private msg quote post Address this user
I am in the same boat with selling a slab from my last batch 21-211BB71 which I received last October (Still shows as ShipToCanada), all show as invalid when you scan the QR code on the slabs. I have called and emailed several times with no response or 'will fix' but nothing yet. I have a feeling this will not change until they enter into the system a completion but does not appear will happen.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@Londonman454 might try to DM @Jesse_O he is one of the moderators but can sometimes fix things.

My last order that I received before christmas took about a month before the change from ShiptoCanada to complete with the graders notes etc. being available
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Londonman454 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
@Londonman454 might try to DM @Jesse_O he is one of the moderators but can sometimes fix things.

Thank you very much!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramosc1985
My comic shows as invalid. Can someone please help?? Just sold it and Buyer may back out.

Just give the buyer an image of the QR code on the back that he can scan. It should bring up the grader notes and verify the authenticity in that way.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Happyfacecomics private msg quote post Address this user
Sometimes the D looks like a zero ad well . I made that mistake a few times when entering .
Post 8 IP   flag post
598060 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?