Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Hip Comic Online selling16672

I called CGC about the giveback benefit. beastboy1980 private msg quote post Address this user
was just womdering if anyone on the forums use this site to sell and buy.

quick question how do you get paid for your items.

is it via paypal

thanks

tony
Post 1 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
@BigRedOne1944
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector semperfi_ny private msg quote post Address this user
@beastboy1980 I have sold comics on here just because its easier than ebay. I take checks which helps. I waited for it to clear and mailed them out. Having cashapp or venmo would be very easy to do.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I called CGC about the giveback benefit. beastboy1980 private msg quote post Address this user
do they take paypal
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Mrbryceman private msg quote post Address this user
I sell on there. They use PayPal , you can use credit or debit cards as well to buy but it goes through a PayPal style check out. If you sell on there any payments you receive does come through PayPal and from that you can transfer to any account you have attached to your PayPal account. They have different levels of accounts you can get depending what you want to do. Also they do themed auctions every now and then and a bunch of other cool stuff.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, Ive been using Hip Comic with great success for a couple years now. Not sure if there are other papayment options but Ive been doing all of my through Pay-Pal

Hip Comic sales Thread
Post 6 IP   flag post
601378 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?