Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
NFL Football

2021-22 NFL Playoffs picks, predictions and discussions16654

Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
For me, the most interesting matchup is Rams/ Bucs. This is the game that the Rams brought Stafford in to win. No easy task because, injuries or no, the Bucs defense will stop the run and make Stafford extremely uncomfortable in the pocket. Probably the most interesting aspect of this game is what the fallout will be if the Rams lose this game. Folks will have to start questioning the wisdom of giving up their first round pick for three consecutive years with nothing to show for it but an early exit from the playoffs. All the games look good this week. Should be way better than last weeks slate.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Are you ready for the return of 👑 Henry @Studley_Dudley?

He'll probably run for 200 and 3 TD.
Post 52 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Are you ready for the return of 👑 Henry @Studley_Dudley?

He'll probably run for 200 and 3 TD.

Might have had an adamantium treatment? One way to deal with that...

Post 53 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
I picked Tenn for the win, but I'm pulling for Cincinnati.

Burrow, at the moment, just isn't getting any protection from his front line.
Post 54 IP   flag post
O line is dog shit.
Post 55 IP   flag post

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
1:19 in the 3rd quarter, that ball hit the ground when Tenn made the interception.

Bullshit call by the refs,.. and replay officials.
Post 56 IP   flag post
Congrats to the Cincinnati Bengals!
Post 57 IP   flag post
Who dey!
Post 58 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Well done @Studley_Dudley, Congrats!
Post 59 IP   flag post
Seems like the blame for this Tennessee loss can be laid squarely at the feet of Tannehill. Finishing with the best regular season record means nothing if you can’t win in the playoffs. I have to wonder if they might be looking for a new QB in Tennessee?
Post 60 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp
Seems like the blame for this Tennessee loss can be laid squarely at the feet of Tannehill. Finishing with the best regular season record means nothing if you can’t win in the playoffs. I have to wonder if they might be looking for a new QB in Tennessee?

Credit to the Bengals D two key plays: stuffing a 4th and 1 as well as the final int (both in their end of the field).
Post 61 IP   flag post
Agree that Cincinnati earned the win. My perspective might be a little different because I am at work and listening on the radio, not watching the game on TV, but it seemed to me that every player on Tennessee played well enough to win except the QB. Tennessee seems to perpetually be a team that enters the playoffs with high expectations and gets bounced early. That kind of pattern usually ends eventually with somebody getting fired. I really like their coach. It would be a shame if he takes the hit for this.
Post 62 IP   flag post
The Titans D had an outstanding effort wasted by their offense. Both teams played exceptional defense. Tannehill was off on passes that would have extended drives. The complexion of the game was changed early IMO. After the Derrick Henry TD run, the Titans opted to go for two after a 12 man penalty on the Bengals. I'm all for being aggressive on offense, but not just going for two all willy nilly. Kick the PAT, go up 7-6. Fast forward in the What If Machine, the Titans would be up 17-16 and milking the clock to zeros for the W.
Post 63 IP   flag post
@Studley_Dudley great point. I am a pretty conservative armchair coach and will always take the sure one over the risky two in that situation. In spite of that decision early, Tennessee still had the game in hand in the fourth quarter, or OT at worst, when Tannehill bypassed a safe underneath throw in favor of an ill advised eventual interception.
Post 64 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I'm all for being aggressive on offense, but not just going for two all willy nilly. Kick the PAT, go up 7-6.

Yeah, I figured I wasn't the only one who thought that was a no-brainer to take the sure 1 point lead rather than gamble for the 2 point lead at that stage of the game.
Post 65 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure about these guys playing for the Eskimos but man...blocked punt returned for 49ers TD....never see that happen!!

Come on discount Eskies....do better!!
Post 66 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Watching this game reminded me of this song ...

Post 67 IP   flag post
Wow!!!! Great going 9ers!!!
Post 68 IP   flag post
Unbelievable! I wonder how much you could have won if you bet that the Niners would win the game without scoring an offensive touchdown? Crazy! I expected the Packers to win, but somehow I am never sad when they lose🤣!
Post 69 IP   flag post
Quote:
Unbelievable! I wonder how much you could have won if you bet that the Niners would win the game without scoring an offensive touchdown? Crazy! I expected the Packers to win, but somehow I am never sad when they lose🤣!

Same here. I expected GB to win, but love it when they lose.
Post 70 IP   flag post
Quote:
I expected the Packers to win, but somehow I am never sad when they lose🤣!

Ditto!!!!
Post 71 IP   flag post
Time to start a new rumor! Aaron Rodgers to Tennessee next season. You heard it here first😉.
Post 72 IP   flag post
GB has face planted in the playoffs ever since winning the SB over a decade ago. I don't know what happens with Rodgers from here. Dude can still ball and may just need a change of scenery.
Post 73 IP   flag post
Quote:
GB has face planted in the playoffs ever since winning the SB over a decade ago. I don't know what happens with Rodgers from here. Dude can still ball and may just need a change of scenery.

He still has his State Farm commercials.
Post 74 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
He doesn't own the niners... lol.....
The Bears are laughing it up....
Post 75 IP   flag post
Rams offense refuses to close the deal. Rams defense refuses to let Tampa Bay capitalize on it.
Post 76 IP   flag post
jinx
Post 77 IP   flag post
Took 7 quarters before the patchwork Rams secondary was exposed...
Post 78 IP   flag post
What a crazy finish! Seems like the Rams tried every way they could to blow it in the second half. I am happy for Stafford. He played well. Even if the Rams had blown it it wouldn’t have been because of his play. There is now a definite possibility that all the 1 and 2 seeds could be eliminated in the divisional round. Wonder if that’s ever happened before?
Post 79 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
No tom brady or aron rodgers in the big game. YAY!!!!! lol....
Post 80 IP   flag post
601213 150 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?