Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
NFL Football

2021-22 NFL Playoffs picks, predictions and discussions16654

Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Cowboys beat themselves, the penalties were backbreakers . They dug such a big hole it is surprising it was this close
Post 26 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 27 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@Darkseid_of_town You're right. As heartbreaking the outcome, Dallas defeated themselves throughout the entire game.

I bet Dak's throwing arm is totally wasted right now.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Everyone is going to second guess that final minute over and over but it should never have been that close nor lopsided. Dallas dug themselves a deep hole with all the penalties and it likely would have been a different outcome otherwise

Bright side for me, now the entire country sends its most likely canidates to dallas for the next six months to study, be taught and be groomed for the next seasons coming squad and I can start sorting through who has chosen to stay and who has gone.

Normally departing veterans provide a nice window at securing something signed before they are gone, and the girls who announce plans to return will all have messages or letters sent trying to secure them again this season. Tedious process when your goal is to get everyone at least once.
Post 29 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
My bracket needs to be adjusted for πŸ§€fest!

Post 30 IP   flag post

Bring the πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€!!!
Post 31 IP   flag post
Congrats on the win Wmorse, and best of luck as the playoffs continue
Post 32 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
good to see there are mostly close quality games being played...

seriously though...I kind of enjoy getting time back since there is no need to watch these past half-time!
Post 33 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
The playoff field should never have been expanded to include a 7th team in each conference.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
seriously though...I kind of enjoy getting time back since there is no need to watch these past half-time!

If you didn't see the last 10 minutes of the Dallas game you missed a hell of a roller coaster ride.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
The playoff field should never have been expanded to include a 7th team in each conference.

@Studley_Dudley I would imagine there's a lot of money involved. Not just the extra games, but it makes the last couple weeks of the regular season pretty exciting for several teams.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:

If you didn't see the last 10 minutes of the Dallas game you missed a hell of a roller coaster ride.

I did hang in for that one Raiders too but...Buffalo, Tampa and KC???
Post 37 IP   flag post
Collector Mmanick private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
The NFL has an issue with the lack of black head coaches. Mike Tomlin is the only black head coach in the league. The league certainly tries to put forth a bunch of positive PR spin around the situation but they clearly aren’t living up to their message.
just because they are black doesn't mean they are good coaches. Other were hired but didnt do a good job. It's about who's the best for the job not skin color.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Collector Mmanick private msg quote post Address this user
The raiders and cowboys were totally jobbed by the NFL and referees it was crazy. They should have overcame it but the hole kept getting deeper. Next season I hope my raiders rebound. SF is the media darlings.
Post 39 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

@Studley_Dudley I would imagine there's a lot of money involved. Not just the extra games, but it makes the last couple weeks of the regular season pretty exciting for several teams.

It's all about money. The 7th seed became necessary when the league decided to only give the #1 seed the bye. Another one of those supposedly temporary COVID changes like MLB expanding their playoff field as well.
Post 40 IP   flag post

Post 41 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
WOW,.. it seems Arizona receivers forgot how to catch a ball. But it's still early in the game. Plenty of time to figure it out.
Post 42 IP   flag post
Looks like another barn burner of a game!!!
oh..no...wait....it's boring as hell.....I wonder if there is a barn burning that I could watch instead?
Post 43 IP   flag post
Quote:
I wonder if there is a barn burning that I could watch instead?

Probably. Just check out "near me" on Google Canada.
Post 44 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Although I fully expected the Rams to win this game going in, a Rams loss would mean a higher draft pick for the Lions, so I was kind of hoping Arizona would make a game of it. Not looking very promising right now. The Arizona D is highly suspect against the run and so far LA has done an excellent job of exploiting that weakness. The Rams will have a much more difficult time against the Bucs next week. They will not be able to run the ball like they are in this game, forcing Stafford to throw it all over the field, not the game the Rams want to play. A Rams/ Bucs matchup next week is quite intriguing. I expect a low scoring, hard hitting, brutal game between those teams. At least we have that to look forward to. I am probably a series or two away from turning this game off and going to read some comics!
Post 45 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
I wonder if there is a barn burning that I could watch instead?

Probably. Just check out "near me" on Google Canada.

nothing burning around here today - lol!!

we got almost 2 feet of snow and most roads etc. were closed due to blizzard conditions - just shovel, shovel, shovel today.....might break down and get a snow blower next year - not getting any younger!
Post 46 IP   flag post
wow....do they have mercy rules like in little league??

Cards Total yards -1.Negateive 1 with 7 left in the second!
Post 47 IP   flag post
Thinking I might shut this game off at halftime, fix dinner, and watch a movie.
Post 48 IP   flag post
Some good matchups this weekend. Clearly pulling for a Bengals win but the Titans are healthier and the #1 seed for a reason. They still won a lot of games while missing some of their stud pieces. SF at GB should be entertaining and expecting tons of fireworks in the BUF vs KC game.
Post 49 IP   flag post
Are you ready for the return of πŸ‘‘ Henry @Studley_Dudley?
Post 50 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
For me, the most interesting matchup is Rams/ Bucs. This is the game that the Rams brought Stafford in to win. No easy task because, injuries or no, the Bucs defense will stop the run and make Stafford extremely uncomfortable in the pocket. Probably the most interesting aspect of this game is what the fallout will be if the Rams lose this game. Folks will have to start questioning the wisdom of giving up their first round pick for three consecutive years with nothing to show for it but an early exit from the playoffs. All the games look good this week. Should be way better than last weeks slate.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse

He'll probably run for 200 and 3 TD.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse

He'll probably run for 200 and 3 TD.

Might have had an adamantium treatment? One way to deal with that...

Post 53 IP   flag post
I picked Tenn for the win, but I'm pulling for Cincinnati.

Burrow, at the moment, just isn't getting any protection from his front line.
Post 54 IP   flag post
O line is dog shit.
Post 55 IP   flag post
598010 150 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?