Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
NFL Football

2021-22 NFL Playoffs picks, predictions and discussions16654

Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
@Nearmint67 we may have ushered in a new era. Hopefully that’s the guess. I’m getting tired of Karen Rodgers am I right haha.
Post 101 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Sean Payton stepping away from Saints.
Post 102 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
The fans on the Vikings Facebook page are a little upset!! I have no clue if this guy is good or not, I haven't researched him yet, but really? From the Browns? Not exactly an inspiring entry on his resume. LOL

Post 103 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
The fans on the Vikings Facebook page are a little upset!! I have no clue if this guy is good or not, I haven't researched him yet, but really? From the Browns? Not exactly an inspiring entry on his resume. LOL

You'll find out he’s a graduate of Princeston. He's worked in the front office of both the Browns and the 49'ers at high levels. He is into analytics. Looks like the Vikings owner is looking to change the way of doing things.
Post 104 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O

You'll find out he’s a graduate of Princeston. He's worked in the front office of both the Browns and the 49'ers at high levels. He is into analytics. Looks like the Vikings owner is looking to change the way of doing things.

Yep. I've done the research now. He is one smart man!!! It looks like the Vikes might be heading in a new direction!! I'm actually kinda excited about this. Here is a meme summary.

Post 105 IP   flag post

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Aside from the ill-fated Freddie Kitchens coaching debacle and Baker Mayfield regressing into a bum, the Clowns have built a fairly impressive roster. He's smart so maybe he can not sign anyone to a Kirk Cousins-style contract.
Post 106 IP   flag post
451722 106 6