Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Share Your Personal Artwork Thread16646

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector JustAThought private msg quote post Address this user
I'll play! This one was from about 40 years ago.

Post 52 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Reference was from the 80th Anniversary Edition cover if it looks familiar.

Post 54 IP   flag post
Collector CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Rarely have time to do sketch covers due to other literary and artistic pursuits, but I whipped this one out the commission about seven years ago...

A book store owner wanting one of my dragon sketches allowed me complete freedom to compose it in any manner I chose, then shipped me the comic. After looking over the comic I decided to incorporate the main character in the style of the interior art. About a month later I handed the finished work to him in person at a convention in Dallas in case he wanted something else or wasn't happy with the work as completed. I'm pleased to report the owner was quite happy.
Post 55 IP   flag post

Collector jake private msg quote post Address this user
These drawings are more in the vein of Sunday Funnies that I do for my boys.

These are doodles for birthdays and holidays. One son likes pandas and the other adores llamas.

Decorating cakes are hard. For me, it’s analogous to welding. Once you get a bead going, you got to run with it and keep it going.

Post 56 IP   flag post
451717 56 6