Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop Culture

What Are You Watching?: Part II16640

Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Halfway into ‘Being The Ricardos’ on Prime. Great (so far) if you’re a fan of Sorkin’s style.

I was hesitant about Kidman as Lucille Ball, but she is great in the role. Bardem, is a little less convincing as Desi Arnaz. Just my two cents.
Post 51 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Came across an episode of Vienna Blood last night. Quite interesting and entertaining.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
The Three Faces of Eve.
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Struggling to stay awake last night watching Hawkeye. I have just episode 6 left to finish it off. I have fallen asleep twice now trying to watch it.

I watched the original Planet of the Apes earlier last night with the surround sound on. Love the Jerry Goldsmith music in it. I must have seen it about 20 times over the years. Fyi. All the original movies are on HBO until the end of this month. It is hard to believe that these movies ended up with a G rating. You have partial nudity, killings, and torture.
Post 54 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders the coffee shop scene with the owner was satisfying to watch “Oh you thought I did that for blah blah. No I did it because of blah blah”

Also if you guys like to watch murder docuseries, then watch “Don’t f#&k With Cats”.
Post 55 IP   flag post

Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy
Also if you guys like to watch murder docuseries, then watch “Don’t f#&k With Cats”.

That show was intense, funny , fascinating and disturbing.

Hit all the right buttons.
Post 56 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
@GAC if that stuff intrigues you, you need to pick up a copy of this graphic novel!! I recently posted about it in the "What comic books have you read today?" thread.

Just saw this post, Thanks @Jesse_O!! I will have to check this out....Eric Powell is awesome!!
Post 57 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Picard season 3 is te last one

https://www.slashfilm.com/748048/star-trek-picard-season-3-will-be-its-last-confirms-patrick-stewart/
Post 58 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Resident Alien!!!
Post 59 IP   flag post
I called CGC about the giveback benefit. beastboy1980 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Halfway into ‘Being The Ricardos’ on Prime. Great (so far) if you’re a fan of Sorkin’s style.

I was hesitant about Kidman as Lucille Ball, but she is great in the role. Bardem, is a little less convincing as Desi Arnaz. Just my two cents.

i just watched it.
it was great she nailed lucy
Post 60 IP   flag post
451732 60 10