Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop Culture

What Are You Watching?: Part II16640

I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Weird: The Al Yankovic Story
Post 976 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 977 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

its really dumb but I guess thats the point
Post 978 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

I'm just 20 minutes in and I don't actually believe it's true. lol!
Post 979 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Nightmare on Elm Street
Post 980 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

I'm just 20 minutes in and I don't actually believe it's true. lol!

really...i couldve sworn all of it read online
Post 981 IP   flag post
This movie is nutty! lol!
Post 982 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 983 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Hellhole (2022) - on Netflix

One of the best Horror movies I have seen.
As above so below... if you know what this means in the occult world, you will understand the ending.

Here are reviews:
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt19724142/reviews?ref_=tt_urv
Post 984 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth

As above so below... if you know what this means in the occult world, you will understand the ending.

Here are reviews:

Watching it now.
Post 985 IP   flag post
Quote:

Here are reviews:

was one of the 2 movies I watched on Halloween. yeah was good
Post 986 IP   flag post
Quote:

Here are reviews:

Excellent film!!

The scariest part for me....I don't think this is a spoiler at all....is when the large crucifix moved.
Post 987 IP   flag post
@power_struggle55 @GAC Hell yeah. That movie is creepy. Excellent movie from the storyline, the visuals, to the music. The reverse credits is a nice touch too, since everything that Satan does is mockery and opposit. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Post 988 IP   flag post
Quote:
@power_struggle55 @GAC Hell yeah. That movie is creepy. Excellent movie from the storyline, the visuals, to the music. The reverse credits is a nice touch too, since everything that Satan does is mockery and opposit. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Agreed! Very atmospheric and very well written and acted. The director has a future for sure.
Post 989 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:

Agreed! Very atmospheric and very well written and acted. The director has a future for sure.

The entire movie itself as a whole is creepy, but the scariest part for me what the very last scene right before the credits.
Post 990 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
WWE Crown Jewel
Post 991 IP   flag post
crown jewel now. my nephew's 1st birthday party was during it. didnt want to sit watching show on phone during it.
Post 992 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Return of the Killer Tomatoes
Post 993 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Watched Weird Al. It's pretty much the "Airplane" of biography movies. Was ready to give up in the first 15 minutes but glad I didn't.

Some spoilers: When Weird Al wins the award for "best accordion player", Prince storms out in protest (I thought that was pretty clever). Also, Weird Al takes out Pablo Escobar, but Madonna takes over as head of the cartel.
Post 994 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Return of the Killer Tomatoes

George Clooney at his finest! lol
Post 995 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Watched Weird Al. It's pretty much the "Airplane" of biography movies. Was ready to give up in the first 15 minutes but glad I didn't.

Some spoilers: When Weird Al wins the award for "best accordion player", Prince storms out in protest (I thought that was pretty clever). Also, Weird Al takes out Pablo Escobar, but Madonna takes over as head of the cartel.

I couldn't get through it. Maybe I'll give it another chance. I stopped at the "Jim Morrison" concert parody. I went it thinking it was a legit biographical film and quickly realized that's not what this is...hard for me to pivot from that.
Post 996 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
. I went it thinking it was a legit biographical film and quickly realized that's not what this is...hard for me to pivot from that.

Yeah, I wasn't completely sure about the "Airplane" style parody until his dad beat the snot out of the door-to-door accordion salesman. And then he snuck out of the house to go to a high school party but got really worried when he found out he was at a high-school Polka party. I didn't realize Weird Al was played by Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliff) until my daughter told me.
Post 997 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
The Courier. Very good movie. Impeccably acted and directed.
Post 998 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Watched this with my wife. She loves the murder shows. It was pretty rough.

Netflix
Post 999 IP   flag post
600771 999 24