CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Movies TelevisionPop Culture

What Are You Watching?: Part II16640

Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Terrifier 2


Post 926 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
So I finally got Netflix. The first movie I watched today was Morbius. I don't get the hate for the movie. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I guess I just like bad movies!! LOL


Yo brother, I enjoyed it!
Post 927 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
Terrifier 2




How was it?
Post 928 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Latest episode of “Atlanta”. This show is genius, if you haven’t seen it.
Post 929 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
Terrifier 2




How was it?

Great. I liked it.
Post 930 • IP   flag post


I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Rasslin!



tomorrow Im going to Monday Night Raw in Charlotte, NC
Post 931 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Never watched the show but after reading the letters I'd be a bit creeped out to move in to the home too.


https://www.nbcboston.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/the-creepy-true-story-behind-the-watcher-on-netflix/2870495/?amp=1
Post 932 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte I think that I have seen this movie before. Not this show that the link talks about, but an actually movie about this or something very similar about the welcome to the neighborhood letter etc.
Post 933 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
watching Day of the Dead: Bloodline on netflix
Post 934 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@GanaSoth

I'm. Not much into horror, but if that happened in real life that's a weird way to screw with someone
Post 935 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
At wwe raw in Charlotte nc
Post 936 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 937 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Caps vs Devils

Post 938 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I watched numerous episodes of Sandman today.

Holy Beach, Batman!!!!! I absolutely love it!!!!!
Post 939 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
watching Day of the Dead: Bloodline on netflix

That's what I'm watching now, thanks due to your suggestion.
Post 940 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user

NHL Network on every weekday during Hockey season
Post 941 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Some of the horror films I've seen for the first time in the last week while dealing with a cold.

Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Terrifier 2
Village of the Damned
The Birds
The Orphanage
Day of the Dead
Frankenstein
Barbarian
Post 942 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders Which version of ‘Invasion of the Body Snatchers’? 1956, or 1978?
Post 943 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim 1956. It's kind of great that I haven't watched many older black and white films. I don't know if I would have had as much appreciation for them if I watched a lot of these films in my younger years. I think Psycho and the original Night of the Living Dead are the only B&W horror/sci-fi films I've seen before this last week.
Post 944 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders I highly recommend the 1978 remake. One of the rare instances I’d consider the remake to be superior.
Post 945 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 946 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
my favorite modern day horror movie "Trick r Treat"
Post 947 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
my favorite modern day horror movie "Trick r Treat"


I'll have to give that a try this weekend.
Post 948 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@power_struggle55 I wasn't aware Thurman Murman was in anything outside Bad Santa.
Post 949 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Top Secret UFO Projects Declassified on Netflix.
Post 950 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I just finished watching the second episode of "Guillermo del Toro's Cabinet of Curiosities". The first episode was okay. Nothing special about it. In fact, I was kind of disappointed by it. However, this second episode freaked me out!! I guess that I will finish watching the series.
Post 951 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O My wife and I are going to watch that starting tonight after dinner (here shortly). I got Episodes 1-6 lined up waiting for us.
Post 952 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@GanaSoth let me know what you think. Sunday is football all day, so it'll probably be Monday or Tuesday before I watch any more of it.
Post 953 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O I'll let ya know for sure.
Post 954 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Pumpkinhead
Post 955 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30