Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop Culture

What Are You Watching?: Part II16640

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Point Of No Return

I've never seen before, so I don't know what to expect.
Post 801 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder

If that is the 80s movie I liked it. I thought it was pretty good.
Post 802 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
In an hour & 26 minutes

Post 803 IP   flag post
Collector Dalkiel private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder This film is what Point of No Return is based on.
clickable text
Nikita came out in 90 and PoNR released in 93.
Both good flicks!
Post 804 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I'll soon be watching The Rings of Power episode 3, which releases at 9 PM.
Post 805 IP   flag post

Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Finally getting around to the ‘Orphan’ prequel, ‘First Kill’. There’s a twist about halfway through that makes it feel unique and not just a rehash of the first movie.

If you liked the first one and were skeptical about ‘First Kill’, give it a shot.

It won’t win any Oscars, but it’s really well done.
Post 806 IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Finally getting around to the ‘Orphan’ prequel, ‘First Kill’. There’s a twist about halfway through that makes it feel unique and not just a rehash of the first movie.

If you liked the first one and were skeptical about ‘First Kill’, give it a shot.

It won’t win any Oscars, but it’s really well done.

we really enjoyed "Orphan" and I can't believe that girl actor still looks so young! I'll check out the prequel this weekend, thanks!
Post 807 IP   flag post
@dfoster43

It’s on Paramount+ for free, but you can also rent it digitally, I’m sure (edit: it’s only releasing on DVD & Blu-Ray 10/18/22).

I was reading that they digitally de-aged her some. But they hired the best makeup artists and relied on that and forced perspective for the most part.

She was 11 when they filmed the first one. 23 when they filmed this.
Post 808 IP   flag post
Quote:
@dfoster43

It’s on Paramount+ for free, but you can also rent it digitally, I’m sure (edit: it’s only releasing on DVD & Blu-Ray 10/18/22).

I was reading that they digitally de-aged her some. But they hired the best makeup artists and relied on that and forced perspective for the most part.

She was 11 when they filmed the first one. 23 when they filmed this.

WOW! I was going to say, I didn't remember how long it had been since I'd seen "Orphan" the first time but the wife and I watched it again less than a year ago and then saw the add for the Prequel maybe a month ago.
She looked it up an made a comment about how young the girl still looked but I didn't catch the year the first one came out or if she told me if the article had her current age. All I remember at the time was commenting that she looked alarmingly like she did in the first.
Post 809 IP   flag post
I watched ‘Rambo: First Blood Part II’ for the first time today. I had caught bits and pieces on T.V. in the past but never the whole thing.

The story wasn’t as good as the first and the set-up felt rushed but it wasn’t a bad movie.
Post 810 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I watched ‘Rambo: First Blood Par II’ for the first time today. I had caught bits and pieces on T.V. in the past but never the whole thing.

The story wasn’t as good as the first and the set-up felt rushed but it wasn’t a bad movie.

Don't even waist your time with Rambo: Last Blood.
Post 811 IP   flag post
@Pre_Coder With how gratuitous Rambo (2008) was, I have no intention.
Post 812 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Trailer 2 for black adam dropped.

https://click.updates.dcentertainment.com/?qs=0c9a076ddf7806ab95462c02bab6c7f84cb5a95be1477dd5759fe241c87fb9159888950f99a0d597a5f177aa7b34db57ec9b8a8f438e51a3
Post 813 IP   flag post
The Thor movie on Disney+ was so corny. The goats were the best part of the movie...
Post 814 IP   flag post
@Nearmint67 I got tired of the goats pretty quick.

I couldn’t help thinking that James Gunn should have Directed the scenes with the Guardians of the Galaxy. The timing was just slightly off in their scenes.
Post 815 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Watched Thor.

Awful. Terrible. 3/10.

Even the soundtrack choices were bad and I’m a big GnR fan.
Post 816 IP   flag post
@00slim Exactly. And that was the best part of the movie lol....
@Davethebrave Why did they even bother making that????
Post 817 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
The Rise of Jordan Peterson documentary.
Post 818 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Angel Heart on Pluto.
Post 819 IP   flag post
Anybody going to watch quantum leap remake?

Post 820 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
I can’t recommend “13 Assassins” enough if you like old style sword fight with that “The Magnificent Seven” feel to it. And while I’m at it “Zatoichi” is another character I like.

Post 821 IP   flag post
Werewolf by night

Post 822 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Grantchester
Post 823 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Chef’s Table.
Post 824 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
How To Draw The Marvel Way.

Hosted by Stan Lee and John Buscema.

This is very informative to anyone interested in drawing!

Post 825 IP   flag post
Post 826 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
The Fellowship of The Ring
Post 827 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Werewolf by night

OMG one of my old-school favorites from BITD comic land! This came out of nowhere. If I'd heard they were doing this I'd forgotten about it. That scene from Moon Knight people were saying was WBN ended up not being related so it fell right off the radar. COOL! I like the 30's style B&W feel of the trailer.

And is that Jennifer Jones? Is Jennifer Jones going to fight werewolves? Like ... Defenders-style? ... Luke Cage vs Moon Knight anyone?
Post 828 IP   flag post

Post 829 IP   flag post
Watching season 1 of The Walking Dead.
Post 830 IP   flag post
600644 999 30