Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop Culture

What Are You Watching?: Part II16640

I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Finishing up "Enter the Dragon" with my Nephew

Post 776 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74 Love this movie so much.

I think it very much feels like a comic book movie.
Post 777 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
@drmccoy74 Love this movie so much.

I think it very much feels like a comic book movie.

Bruce Lee was my icon during that era. In 1978 when I began training with the Japanese masters, I found out they had absolutely no respect for him. I naturally kept it to myself.
Post 778 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I love these mind bending docs!

Post 779 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like the Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power was released minutes ago, so I'll be watching that after I get some snacks ready.
Post 780 IP   flag post

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders It looks like two episodes got dropped, each about an hour long. I'll watch both tomorrow.
Post 781 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
The Precious.....I mean the Precious of power.....Rings of Precious

I mean Rings of Power
Post 782 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 783 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
@flanders It looks like two episodes got dropped, each about an hour long. I'll watch both tomorrow.

I watched the first episode and although I have absolutely no idea what's going on, it was entertaining. Maybe I'll have to watch it again and pay closer attention.
Post 784 IP   flag post
Misery
Post 785 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Documentary on the Knights Templar.
Post 786 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 787 IP   flag post
Collector Bobashek private msg quote post Address this user
Orville Season 3 on Disney+
Post 788 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Watching City Slickers

Post 789 IP   flag post
@drmccoy74 great movie! I prefer the 2nd one though. Maybe it's because they added Jon Lovitz.
Post 790 IP   flag post
‘Top Secret’ (1984)
Post 791 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Hour 7, maybe 8 of Impractical Jokers.
Post 792 IP   flag post
Post 793 IP   flag post
Post 794 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Watched the latest Jurassic Park - Dominatrix.

Flagellated by poor acting, special FX, plot.

The few bright spots (all in the original cast) didn’t make up for the rest.

4/10
Post 795 IP   flag post
At first, I was really enjoying ’Elvis’ (2022), but Director Baz Luhrmann has gotten in his own way here. It’s a little too flashy and bloated. There’s 40 minutes left and I feel kinda done with it.

It’s well done overall, but I don’t think it has any replay value for me.

Additionally, I wish they had only used period appropriate music.
Post 796 IP   flag post
Hard Knocks in the 313

Post 797 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
At first, I was really enjoying ’Elvis’ (2022), but Director Baz Luhrmann has gotten in his own way here. It’s a little too flashy and bloated. There’s 40 minutes left and I feel kinda done with it.

It’s well done overall, but I don’t think it has any replay value for me.

Additionally, I wish they had only used period appropriate music.

Overall it was ok. I grew up in Memphis and was able to work in the conversion of the church immediately next to Graceland, when it was converted into Graceland's corporate offices. Just missed an opportunity to work in the mansion - shucks... lol..

The actor portraying E did a great job IMO. It would have been nice to have had more script on how generous Elvis was to his fans. He often would take a complete stranger over to the Cadillac dealer and buy them a new Caddy. Or how he barely made anything in the beginning when he was on tour with Johhny Cash.

The early days of Elvis is what they should have spent more focus on.

Post 798 IP   flag post
I finally got around to finishing “Ms. Marvel”. I was really eager for this show come out and I loved the pilot. But I’ll say, by the end, I found it very lackluster.

I am curious to see what they do with the character in the future.
Post 799 IP   flag post
‘Thor: Love & Thunder’ debuted on Disney+ today.

It was … fine. I don’t think it’ll have the replay value of ‘Ragnarok’, but it wasn’t bad.
Post 800 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Point Of No Return

I've never seen before, so I don't know what to expect.
Post 801 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder

If that is the 80s movie I liked it. I thought it was pretty good.
Post 802 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
In an hour & 26 minutes

Post 803 IP   flag post
Collector Dalkiel private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder This film is what Point of No Return is based on.
clickable text
Nikita came out in 90 and PoNR released in 93.
Both good flicks!
Post 804 IP   flag post
I'll soon be watching The Rings of Power episode 3, which releases at 9 PM.
Post 805 IP   flag post
600498 999 30