Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop Culture

What Are You Watching?: Part II16640

No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 726 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
finally started Sandman on netflix
Post 727 IP   flag post
Post 728 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Thursday Night Football on Prime.
Post 729 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Thursday Night Football on Prime.

Texans look good for backups. 17-0....
Post 730 IP   flag post

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
The big guy does the fake farting while the other guy with blue shirt and ball cap sprays Liquid Ass in the vicinity. I hear that stuff reeks.

Post 731 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Gleaming the Cube (1989) on Amazon Prime. A first time watch & this movie is unintentionally hilarious at times. But cheesy fun.
Post 732 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I returned to Obi-Wan, was glad to see it ended much better than it began. Episodes 5 and 6 were enjoyable.
She Hulk episode 2 was 30 minutes. Intro went 90 seconds and credits started with 7:30 remaining, so 21 minutes of show. Felt like a filler issue in modern comic books.
On the other hand, Superman and Lois is so packed with story lines and delivers significant content each episode. Some episodes are so content-rich that I sometimes wonder if I’ve missed the transition to the next episode.
Post 733 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
The big guy does the fake farting while the other guy with blue shirt and ball cap sprays Liquid Ass in the vicinity. I hear that stuff reeks.

lol!!
Post 734 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Gleaming the Cube (1989) on Amazon Prime. A first time watch & this movie is unintentionally hilarious at times. But cheesy fun.

I always enjoyed that film as a kid, even though I was awful at skateboarding.
Post 735 IP   flag post
Collector Bobashek private msg quote post Address this user
Samaritan w/ Stallone on Prime
Post 736 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 737 IP   flag post
Can't translate the scribble, but the movie is fine...

Post 738 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Post 739 IP   flag post
Post 740 IP   flag post
Post 741 IP   flag post
Amazing.....

Post 742 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Forensic Files
Post 743 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 744 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse

Watched it again recently. Fun movie and even gets some facts right! It should have been called “The medium sized short”… fun fact: I once had breakfast with the architect of the real “Big Short.”
Post 745 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
Can't translate the scribble, but the movie is fine...

Any monkeys? That’s how you get real flying deuces.
Post 746 IP   flag post
You had breakfast with Greenspan @Davethebrave? I almost sold him a gold watch once, he said $283 an ounce was too expensive...
Post 747 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
You had lunch with Greenspan @Davethebrave? I almost sold him a gold watch once, he said $283 an ounce was too expensive...

Touche!
Post 748 IP   flag post
@WMorse

Rewatching this?

Post 749 IP   flag post
Guilty as charged:

Post 750 IP   flag post
I just watched "I See You" on Prime. If you enjoy psychological thrillers, I HIGHLY recommend this one!! The first half sets up the second half brilliantly!!!
Post 751 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O The one with Helen Hunt, right?

That one was a nice surprise. Though, it got a bit darker than I’d expected near the end.
Post 752 IP   flag post
@00slim yep. That's the one. I didn't think it would get that dark either. When it switched halfway through, it hooked me and just drew me in. I just thought it'd be a typical murder mystery. But I really enjoy Helen Hunt, so I figured I'd give it a watch. I'm glad I did.
Post 753 IP   flag post
This is on Netflix

Post 754 IP   flag post
Post 755 IP   flag post
600879 999 30