CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Movies TelevisionPop Culture

What Are You Watching?: Part II16640

I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
just put on she hulk
Post 701 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
just normal - 100% not creepy stuff...

Post 702 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
more totally normal stuff


Post 703 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
The Orville, season 3.
Post 704 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
The Orville season 1.
So far it's ok.
Post 705 • IP   flag post


Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
I just finished The Orville episode 2. Wow, I think they are finding their groove. Both episodes were really good! This is turning into a great Sci-Fi...so far anyway Cheers to Seth MacFarlane!
Post 706 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Corrective Measures on Tubi.
Post 707 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Independence day
Post 708 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
The family went to see DC League of Super-Pets. It was fun, everyone enjoyed.
Post 709 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Operation Mincemeat on netflix

Great WWII movie about the greatest deception ever to fool the germans!!
Post 710 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Only one program could get me and my bro in front of the tube on the week nights. Marty Stouffer’s Wild America on PBS.

I’ve always been a sucker for wildlife shows and America the Beautiful on Disney is cool.
Post 711 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I watched a movie called ‘Road Games’ (1981) for the first time the other day. It’s been described as “‘Rear window, from a truck”. It is 100% Hitchcock inspired. Which makes sense, it was Directed by the guy who did ‘Psycho II’, which itself, is much better than you’d think it would be.

‘Road Games’ was a movie where, I appreciated the filmmaking more than I liked the movie. The cinematography and the construction of the movie was excellent. I’m not itching to rewatch it soon, but it was certainly a good movie.

I’d recommend it if you enjoy slow burn, atmospheric movies.

Edit: I forgot to mention, it’s on Tubi for free (with commercials) if you’re interested.


Post 712 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 713 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
watching extended cut of jurassic world dominion
Post 714 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Post 715 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 716 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
One of my all time favorite episodes.

Post 717 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Post 718 • IP   flag post
Collector Bobashek private msg quote post Address this user
Re-watching the Orville on Disney plus.
Post 719 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Finished catching up on Stranger Things. I would have organized season 4 differently but at that point you're going to watch it or you aren't.
Post 720 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 721 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 722 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 723 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Forensic Files
Post 724 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Binge watching season two of Superman and Lois the last couple nights. It's a cut above the rest of the comic book offerings on TV.
Post 725 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 726 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
finally started Sandman on netflix
Post 727 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 728 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Thursday Night Football on Prime.
Post 729 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Thursday Night Football on Prime.


Texans look good for backups. 17-0....
Post 730 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30