Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop Culture

What Are You Watching?: Part II16640

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Oh and since strange new worlds is a spinoff of discovery the references to pikes future become more apparent once you are done watching discovery.
Post 576 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Oh and since strange new worlds is a spinoff of discovery the references to pikes future become more apparent once you are done watching discovery.

I was hoping it would. LOL That caused me some confusion at times.
Post 577 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Game of Thrones Season One. I think this is my third time watching this show and I've read the books once.

I'm mainly watching out of boredom and I can't think of anything else to watch. Any suggestions?
Post 578 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders - Do you like man vs. nature shows? If you do, try Alone on Netflix.
Post 579 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo I'm not a big fan of reality tv. I enjoyed Gold Rush for a couple seasons before getting tired of it and I've seen a few episodes of Naked & Afraid, but never found it to be that entertaining.
Post 580 IP   flag post

I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
watching 4th episode of Resident Evil...its been very meh so far
Post 581 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Just finished ms marvel. Kinda slow on episodes 3,4,5 but episode 6 shows her powers and it looked pretty good.
Post 582 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 583 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
King of Stonks
Post 584 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Been watching the Alone series. I think those folks are bit crazy. It is entertaining.
But not as much as the clips our pal @WMorse provides for us to watch... hahahahaha...
Post 585 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
been re-watching the 90s Superman cartoon. forgot how good it was
Post 586 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I did try watching the Netflix animated Farzar last night. But after 15 minutes I realized I could probably write it myself or hire a foul-mouthed teenager to write it.
Post 587 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 588 IP   flag post
I'm now up to Season 2, episode 10 of Star Trek: Discovery. It is a bit weird to see a "TV-MA" rating on some episodes. But, I LOVE the show so far!!!
Post 589 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Is anyone else watching Shark Week?

Post 590 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster I have never seen Shark Week.
Post 591 IP   flag post
@OGJackster yes!!!!
Post 592 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O I got the first 2 NFT's but missed last night. The next one should be in one of the next couple of commercial breaks.
Post 593 IP   flag post
@Pre_Coder On Discovery Channel. VERY interesting if you like sharks... and who doesn't like sharks!?
Post 594 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
@Jesse_O I got the first 2 NFT's but missed last night. The next one should be in one of the next couple of commercial breaks.

Very cool!! Which did you get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
@Pre_Coder On Discovery Channel. VERY interesting if you like sharks... and who doesn't like sharks!?

I think I've watched every year or darn close to it. While all sharks are awesome, I really like the alien sharks, like the goblin shark, and all the hammerhead varieties.
Post 595 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Very cool!! Which did you get?

Those 2 and tonight...

Post 596 IP   flag post
@OGJackster SWEET!!!!
Post 597 IP   flag post
Tracy Morgan is doing a Shark Week show tonight!!! This is the show that I've wanted to see all week.
Post 598 IP   flag post

Post 599 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse

that poster looks like the glitch from Pibby taking over
Post 600 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse

Reminds me of this with that extra long mouth:

Post 601 IP   flag post
Hint: Prime
Post 602 IP   flag post
Post 603 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Spy Smasher Returns. From 1966 on tubi
Post 604 IP   flag post
I finished "Star Trek: Discovery" earlier this week. I absolutely loved it!! Then I decided to switch to Marvel on D+ before I watch "Picard". So, I watched the last few episodes of "Moon Knight" that I had left, all of "Falcon and the Winter Soldier" and now I'm on "Loki". I'll be watching "WWE SummerSlam" tonight.
Post 605 IP   flag post
601363 999 30