Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop Culture

What Are You Watching?: Part II16640

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
Post 476 IP   flag post
Collector Bobashek private msg quote post Address this user
Birds of Prey/Harley Quinn
Post 477 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 478 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
LOL!

Post 479 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Forensic Files
Post 480 IP   flag post

Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Forensic Files

We (via my wife) watch this ALL the time, it seems. I know if I ever piss her off too much she knows how to kill me a couple dozen ways and how to hide the evidence ...
Post 481 IP   flag post
I haven't watched this yet but it was highly recommended. If you don't mind subtitles, check this out...

The trailer has over 76 million view!

clickable text

Post 482 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
I haven't watched this yet but it was highly recommended. If you don't mind subtitles, check this out...

The trailer has over 76 million view!

clickable text

OMG LOL that looks fantastic. firing up the torrent box ...
Post 483 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfoster43
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Forensic Files

We (via my wife) watch this ALL the time, it seems. I know if I ever piss her off too much she knows how to kill me a couple dozen ways and how to hide the evidence ...

Lol!! Agreed....my wife and I watch this together as well.....I tell her everytime we watch it that if she kills me she'll get caught. No matter how well she cleans, something will get missed. lol!!
Post 484 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Watched Dr. Strange 2.

What a train wreck. I wasn’t expecting much but still underwhelmed.
Post 485 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 486 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
Watched Dr. Strange 2.

Was it that bad? I enjoyed it but maybe that's because I might be in love with the Scarlet Witch
Post 487 IP   flag post
Clash of the Titans
Post 488 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Taste is subjective…but yes, it is bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
Watched Dr. Strange 2.

Was it that bad? I enjoyed it but maybe that's because I might be in love with the Scarlet Witch
Post 489 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Did anyone ever used to watch Wiseguy or Cold Case? Haven't thought about either in a while but those were weekly regulars for me way back when.
Post 490 IP   flag post
CBGB

Post 491 IP   flag post

I'm catching up on these that I have DVR'd. LOVE them, so interesting!
Post 492 IP   flag post
Collector Dalkiel private msg quote post Address this user
On The Beach (1959)
Post 493 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 494 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Since I've become afflicted with that which shan't be named on the forum lest I get suspended, I finished the third season of Snowpiercer and started The North Water today by getting through 2 of the 5 episodes. Over the past 5 days, I also finished Obi Wan mercifully, and finished the original Thundercats series before I work on the one from a few years ago.
Post 495 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
AVS just won the cup!
Post 496 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Yup.They had to beat a tough team to raise it too!
Post 497 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Watched Dr Strange and the multitude of nonsense last night. Lot's to unpack. Let's see, the antagonist is straight from Spider-verse...a powerful entity using the multiverse to reclaim a lost loved one? Powers in the MCU are now like the Force in Star Wars...they are whatever the writer needs them to be for that scene. Looks like they plan to turn B and C list characters into A list by giving them unlimited abilities. So far this new MCU feels like a hollow shell with the only solid parts being GOTG and the properties coming from Sony.
Post 498 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 499 IP   flag post
OK I watched "Dr. Strange ITMoM" last night.

I had managed to stay away from all spoilers, apparently, because I had NO IDEA that Wanda was the Big Bad, despite knowing she was in it due to the trailers.

I thought she was going to be teaming up with him and MY guess why was it would be a typical "well known" Dr. Strange villain. My top guesses were Nightmare, Mephisto or even Dormammu.

NO WAY did i guess Wanda was going to be the Big Bad and yeah I was disappointed in that prospect, but as the movie just meandered forward going with that (and the multiverse MacGuffin, America Chavez and that dull toothache of a storyline) I just felt defeated and let down.

MAN I really had my hopes up.

I mean, dust settles and I guess I was entertained, and I liked Zombie Strange, and they downplayed all Chavez's loose strands nicely ... but MAN I was really looking forward to a high standard my imagination had created and ultimately was disappointed.

Where the rest of the Avengers were during all this ... oh, AND this new "illuminati" version of things was just laughable. When 'the Smartest Man in the World" Reed Richards was introduced and then stood OUT FRONT in FRONT of them all to confront Wanda I'm like "okey he's dead", and Black Bolt man I saw that one coming... DONT TELEGRAPH YOUR PUNCHES rule #1 ... LOL and what is with a Black Captain Marvel, that one was a surprise but her getting her ass kicked by a witch LOL only slightly less shocking that Agent Carter didn't see THAT one coming, I sure did. Oh and what an insult for Professor X to go down like a wet sack of mud ... sad. I won't go on, I'm rambling...

Yeah, so ... I liked it I guess, but ... disappointed.
Post 500 IP   flag post
@dfoster43 I think watching Obi Wan and a bunch of other crap over the last few weeks had me so disappointed that Doctor Strange was actually enjoyable to me. But when you break it down that way it is definitely not that good of a movie, especially when you consider what it could've been. I was hoping for Brother/Doctor Voodoo to show up, which I think would've made it far more entertaining.
Post 501 IP   flag post

italic text
Post 502 IP   flag post
Underrated Guy Pearce Sci-Fi film
Post 503 IP   flag post
The Goonies
Post 504 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@dfoster43 I think watching Obi Wan and a bunch of other crap over the last few weeks had me so disappointed that Doctor Strange was actually enjoyable to me. But when you break it down that way it is definitely not that good of a movie, especially when you consider what it could've been. I was hoping for Brother/Doctor Voodoo to show up, which I think would've made it far more entertaining.

I'd forgotten all about Brother Voodoo, excellent suggestion!

You know, I think I have his 1st appearance in one of my surviving longboxes. What comic was that?

Who can show me that cover for a reminder? Is it worth anything?

Watched the final "Obi Wan" last night. I don't even know how to process it ... but is it my OCD that can't help thinking the Jawas are going to find that spinny light saber Bad Black Lady Fake Jedi dropped in the desert? Out of the whole show that's the thing that keeps bothering me ... Well, that and the idea they dragged Liam Neeson out of bed and threw a 20 year old wig on him just to ... what?

I guess dead Jedi have ... a particular set of skills.
Post 505 IP   flag post
600768 999 30