CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Art Sketch CoversCBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSPComics Modern AgeSignatures

I set a CBCS fast pass record? LOL16637

Collector ERB_in_CLT private msg quote post Address this user
I handed these off at the Charlotte Comic Con on 12/12 & got them back TODAY! I did treat myself to fast pass since my birthday was that week. Great adds to the collection!


Post 1 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
nice, submitted at the november convention...not fast past. $43 was more then I expected for just one. plus didnt mind waiting
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
@ERB_in_CLT applaud both your good fortune and vast improvement in service delivery.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
I wish you a stronger birthday this year and congrats!
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Collector ERB_in_CLT private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
I wish you a stronger birthday this year and congrats!


I see what you did there! Bad spell check or I am an idiot? History will decide.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERB_in_CLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
I wish you a stronger birthday this year and congrats!


I see what you did there! Bad spell check or I am an idiot? History will decide.



Their defiantly was no judgment or anything more then good natured ribing as I figured you accidently mispelt it. Happens to me all the time.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERB_in_CLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
I wish you a stronger birthday this year and congrats!


I see what you did there! Bad spell check or I am an idiot? History will decide.



Their defiantly was no judgment or anything more then good natured ribing as I figured you accidently mispelt it. Happens to me all the time.


You're defiance is noted for the publick record.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Collector ERB_in_CLT private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERB_in_CLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
I wish you a stronger birthday this year and congrats!


I see what you did there! Bad spell check or I am an idiot? History will decide.



Their defiantly was no judgment or anything more then good natured ribing as I figured you accidently mispelt it. Happens to me all the time.


You're defiance is noted for the publick record.


This thread is now a bridge two far
Post 8 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERB_in_CLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERB_in_CLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
I wish you a stronger birthday this year and congrats!


I see what you did there! Bad spell check or I am an idiot? History will decide.



Their defiantly was no judgment or anything more then good natured ribing as I figured you accidently mispelt it. Happens to me all the time.


You're defiance is noted for the publick record.


This thread is now a bridge two far


It may be a mute point but the affects of less emphasis on grammer in publick schooling certainly effected my writing.

But I agree. A bridge to far.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
What cheat code did you use?
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Collector ERB_in_CLT private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
What cheat code did you use?



Post 11 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
While CBCS was still in Florida, I submitted 5 ASM 129's (fast pass) and got them back in 2 weeks. And that was shipping both ways.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user
But is the point moot?
Post 13 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERB_in_CLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
What cheat code did you use?





ah yes....the Kanami code...works for about 98% of things
Post 14 • IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
That TAT is amazing!

Also, that sketch cover is FIRE! kudos to the artist!
Post 15 • IP   flag post
657131 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?