Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

TorpedoCon books??16569

Collector AKilgour private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone gotten any news on books they dropped off at TorpedoCon with CBCS? The TAT then was 3-4 months then and it’s been nearly 5 months.

People that have been sending books in two months ago are getting their books back already without fast pass…

This is all just very confusing. Anybody else have any updates?
Post 1 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Mine were sent in a couple weeks before Torpedo Con. Marked "received" 2 months after that. The TAT when I sent them was 17 weeks (a week over 4 months), but that has changed drastically since I sent them.
Be patient.

I challenge your second statement though.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector jsa private msg quote post Address this user
I am in the same situation as you @AKilgour.

I decided to submit some books for the very first time and decided to use CBCS at TorpedoCon. I paid for fast pass for the entire order and for pressing services and the rep calculated that I should receive my books this past December which coincides with @Sigur_Ros timeline. My books moved to processing within 2 weeks if I recall. About a month ago I reached out to CS to get an update and they mentioned the books were in the pressing stage with no idea how many were pressed or remaining to be pressed. They provided me the email address to a senior sales exec which I contacted and did get a reply, basically telling me they're backed up and a link to the current TAT. Subsequent emails have gone unanswered.

I can understand being backlogged which would effect the TAT and can be patient, but the fact that folks have submitted books within the previous few months are getting their books back is a head scratcher. And what happens if you pay for a service and it's not met?

Sorry for the bit lengthy post.
Post 3 IP   flag post
601455 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?