Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPPop CultureSignaturesSigning Opportunities

CBCS Signing Event with Ed Hannigan16503

The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS is hosting a signing event with comic artist, writer, and editor Ed Hannigan. This event is for regular sized comic books (no trades, hardcovers, or oversized books) and the books will be graded by CBCS after the signing.

Submissions can be done at CBCScomics.com. On the website’s main page, at the upper righthand corner click “submit comics” and login (regular membership is free). Click “add comic” and enter information about the book, including Ed Hannigan under the authentic signature option and use the present date as the signing date (CBCS will adjust it later). After the process is repeated for any other books submitted for signing, complete the checkout procedure for payment and shipping. Print the invoice and package the books and send them to CBCS Mail-In, 1078 Wyoming Avenue #145, Wyoming, PA 18644.

Books must be received no later than February 5, 2022. Once books are received, CBCS will add creators’ signature fees to the invoice and charge the credit card. The fee for Hannigan is $15 and does not include grading fees.

Pressing and non-pressing books must be on separate invoices. Also, ASP Yellow Label (signed) and CBCS Blue Label books (non-signed) cannot be combined on the same invoice.

For the signings, all books must be prepped with pre-cut signing window bags. The name, email, shipping address, phone number, and list of creators to sign the books should be on the back of each backing board. Books may be sent in slabs, however, CBCS does not guarantee that books will retain their preestablished grade.

More details on the signing event are available on the CBCS website.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@sborock I happened to look under "signing events" this morning and saw that. I have five books lined up already!
Post 2 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
BUMP!
Post 3 IP   flag post
I called CGC about the giveback benefit. beastboy1980 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock
CBCS is hosting a signing event with comic artist, writer, and editor Ed Hannigan. This event is for regular sized comic books (no trades, hardcovers, or oversized books) and the books will be graded by CBCS after the signing.

Submissions can be done at CBCScomics.com. On the website’s main page, at the upper righthand corner click “submit comics” and login (regular membership is free). Click “add comic” and enter information about the book, including Ed Hannigan under the authentic signature option and use the present date as the signing date (CBCS will adjust it later). After the process is repeated for any other books submitted for signing, complete the checkout procedure for payment and shipping. Print the invoice and package the books and send them to CBCS Mail-In, 1078 Wyoming Avenue #145, Wyoming, PA 18644.

Books must be received no later than February 5, 2022. Once books are received, CBCS will add creators’ signature fees to the invoice and charge the credit card. The fee for Hannigan is $15 and does not include grading fees.

Pressing and non-pressing books must be on separate invoices. Also, ASP Yellow Label (signed) and CBCS Blue Label books (non-signed) cannot be combined on the same invoice.

For the signings, all books must be prepped with pre-cut signing window bags. The name, email, shipping address, phone number, and list of creators to sign the books should be on the back of each backing board. Books may be sent in slabs, however, CBCS does not guarantee that books will retain their preestablished grade.

More details on the signing event are available on the CBCS website.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I called CGC about the giveback benefit. beastboy1980 private msg quote post Address this user
nice will send in some batmans

thanks
steve
Post 5 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I received this today.

Sharing:

Post 6 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
BUMP!! Thought I'd share what I'll be sending in. Sorry for the horrendous photo. I was trying to keep the cat from jumping on the table with the books laid out and I didn't realise the photo was such crud until I uploaded it. Oops!

Post 7 IP   flag post
600451 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?