Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASPComics Modern Age

Custom CBCS Stuart Sayger labels16481

If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@gotham44 - CGC just launched DC labels.

I can't wait to see who's obscured by the hologram.
Post 76 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I could have sworn I received a CGC email announcement about them, but I just checked my emails and I either trashed it or just thought I did.
Post 77 IP   flag post
I think there is a Batman and a Harley Quinn.
Post 78 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user

Post 79 IP   flag post
Collector PolarisNuclearSS2020 private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS should launch custom labels for every major superhero, and the more uncommon ones like Black Lighting etc.

I suppose licensing fees would be an issue on them, would have to be weighed with the draw in point of gaining more submitters.

If one is a hardcore fan of a character and CGC doesn't have a custom label for that character, but CBCS does...

That said, CBCS def sohuld have custom labels for all major DC and Marvel heroes, first in ordr to catch up w/CGC.

Custom labelspay for themselves, 10 times over or so. If a book is $200 in 9.8, it's $250 w/a custom label.

Look thru sold ASM CGC Spidey label sale on eBay.
Post 80 IP   flag post

Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS should focus on TAT's. Nothing else. Spending money and resources to generate more business never make sense until you can handle the business that you already have.
Post 81 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
CBCS should focus on TAT's. Nothing else. Spending money and resources to generate more business never make sense until you can handle the business that you already have.

Post 82 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
“Why are my books in “labels” for so loooooong?”
Post 83 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad

They are secretly dog hating company. They are singling you out because they saw your avatar photo....
Post 84 IP   flag post
That was hypothetical at the thought of CBCS doing custom labels. You know, because the extra work and logistics would add no extra time.....
Post 85 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad

I know. I am pretty dense, but that time I got it. I just figured I'd poke the dog and see if he would bite....

Edit

My friends tell me my humor needs a lot of work still....
Post 86 IP   flag post
I got a new muzzle.... It’s not on all the time though.
Post 87 IP   flag post

Post 88 IP   flag post
That sucks. What did he do to get the mask?
Post 89 IP   flag post
About 8 months ago he got attacked by a pit bull when my wife and daughter were walking him. That was the last time he let us put his old crappy muzzle on him to go to the vet. 2 months ago he broke a nail and I thought I was going to have to take him in. I had to find a new muzzle and retrain him to wear it for future vet visits. I put it on for this pic and took it off and gave him a treat.
Post 90 IP   flag post
I hope he and your family are OK from the pit bull? Those dogs have the nastiest reputation.
Post 91 IP   flag post
@Bronte, I don’t blame it on the dog breed. I blame the irresponsible dog owner.
Post 92 IP   flag post
Understood. Regardless, I hope you and uour loved ones are ok.
Post 93 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicHoarder
That said, CBCS def sohuld have custom labels for all major DC and Marvel heroes, first in ordr to catch up w/CGC.

CGC most likely has an exclusive agreement with Marvel.
Post 94 IP   flag post
600811 94 19
This topic is archived. Start new topic?