Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeRaw Comics For Sale

RAW books for sale!16474

Collector Comicsadelphia private msg quote post Address this user
Please look at my post and don't hesitate to make an offer if you see something you like at a price you may not think is right, maybe we can come to an agreement.

Shipping is always USPS Priority Mail at $8-13 depending on where you live from where I am shipping from (Philadelphia, PA). If you prefer another shipment option that can be done.

Payment can be made through Zelle or Paypal though no Friends and Family on Paypal.

Any questions, please ask. Thank you!

I am not the best grader, I don't like to grade raw books because I know I will miss something that a pro will pickup. I have taken pictures of front, back , and all corners. Let me know if you need more pictures.

All books are housed inside a Mylites 2 bag and heavy duty board.

Mister Miracle # 13 (1973) - $20

Post 1 IP   flag post
These books have some wear and creases on the corners, I just think they are still cool and the creasing adds some character to them IMO. I am selling them as a set, both housed in Mylites 2 bags and heavy duty boards.
Creatures on the Loose # 13 (1971) Jack Kirby
Where Monsters Dwell # 14 (1972) - set for $17

Post 2 IP   flag post
Uncanny X-Men #276 (1991) Jim Lee cover
Uncanny X-Men # 205 (!986) Barry Windsor-Smith cover
Wolverine # 19 (1989) Set for $35

Post 3 IP   flag post
Strange Tales # 154 (1967) featuring Nick Fury and Doctor Strange. This issue has numbers written over the word Doctor. I looked online to see if this was part of some pedigree though could not find a match. Decent condition with much wear showing. Not bad for a comic book that is over a half century old. Art by Jim Steranko!

Amazing Spider-Man # 158 (1976) Doc Ock, Hammerhead, Aunt May, and Spider-Man, 'nuff said!

Amazing Spider-Man # 326 (1989) Newstand Edition

Whole set $45

Post 4 IP   flag post
Amazing Spider-Man # 229 (1982) Juggernaut, Madame Web, X-Men, Iron Man and more! John Ronita Jr. art! Newstand Edition!

Juggernaut # 1 (2020) 1:100 Roth Hidden Jem VARIANT 1st app. of Miranda Manuel as D-Cel

Juggernaut # 1 (2020) 1:50 Bradshaw VARIANT

Set $195

Post 5 IP   flag post
601201 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?