Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeRaw Comics For SaleSigning OpportunitiesWant to Buy

BATMAN #118 1:250 VIKTOR BOGDANOVIC16467

Collector hogan36 private msg quote post Address this user
Ho-ho-ho!Ha-ha-ha!

I decided to share my Christmas present. They came just in time. Happy Holidays to you all and your families! May you stay safe.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector jcbruch private msg quote post Address this user
I just got the regular print. The cover and printing is immaculate. It always seems like they with D.C. and their cover stocks lately. I would get those slabbed.
Post 2 IP   flag post
@jcbruch Thank you! I bought 15 or 20 of the regular cover. I didn't count them. I have more comics that I have being signed by a few artist right now as we speak. Once they are done with them, I plan on sending them in to have them slabbed.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
Nice books but I'm curious, Why did u buy so many?? What made u think this would be a hot book?? Just tryin to learn
Post 4 IP   flag post
@Reelgee Thank you! You know it's the holidays and time for giving. I plan on giving some to my nieces and nephews as a Christmas present.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
Oh wow that’s nice. The two you show where u get them at those weren’t at my LCS
Post 6 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@hogan36 Those are really nice!! I am jealous!
Post 7 IP   flag post
@Byrdibyrd Don't be jealous. I'm considering ordering two more. I'm thinking about it. I might. Midtown has them for $360.00.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@Reelgee Thank you! Midtown has them for $360.00. I'm considering ordering two more. I'm thinking about it.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@hogan36 Da-a-a-ang!!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelgee
Nice books but I'm curious, Why did u buy so many?? What made u think this would be a hot book?? Just tryin to learn

classic Todd Mcfarlane cover homage. Get it signed by Todd then the book suddenly becomes sought after.
Post 11 IP   flag post
598019 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?