CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern AgeRaw Comics For SaleSigning OpportunitiesWant to Buy

BATMAN #118 1:250 VIKTOR BOGDANOVIC16467

Collector hogan36 private msg quote post Address this user
Ho-ho-ho!Ha-ha-ha!



I decided to share my Christmas present. They came just in time. Happy Holidays to you all and your families! May you stay safe.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Collector jcbruch private msg quote post Address this user
I just got the regular print. The cover and printing is immaculate. It always seems like they with D.C. and their cover stocks lately. I would get those slabbed.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Collector hogan36 private msg quote post Address this user
@jcbruch Thank you! I bought 15 or 20 of the regular cover. I didn't count them. I have more comics that I have being signed by a few artist right now as we speak. Once they are done with them, I plan on sending them in to have them slabbed.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
Nice books but I'm curious, Why did u buy so many?? What made u think this would be a hot book?? Just tryin to learn
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Collector hogan36 private msg quote post Address this user
@Reelgee Thank you! You know it's the holidays and time for giving. I plan on giving some to my nieces and nephews as a Christmas present.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
Oh wow that’s nice. The two you show where u get them at those weren’t at my LCS
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@hogan36 Those are really nice!! I am jealous!
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Collector hogan36 private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd Don't be jealous. I'm considering ordering two more. I'm thinking about it. I might. Midtown has them for $360.00.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Collector hogan36 private msg quote post Address this user
@Reelgee Thank you! Midtown has them for $360.00. I'm considering ordering two more. I'm thinking about it.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@hogan36 Da-a-a-ang!!
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelgee
Nice books but I'm curious, Why did u buy so many?? What made u think this would be a hot book?? Just tryin to learn


classic Todd Mcfarlane cover homage. Get it signed by Todd then the book suddenly becomes sought after.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
657131 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?