CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

CBCS Turnaround 12/12/20161646

CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
#CBCScomics #turnaroundupdate

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
Sweet! My books should be in this group.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations
Sweet! My books should be in this group.

For anyone unfamiliar with checking up-to-date status, here is a simple way to do it.

The https://www.cbcscomics.com/grading page gives you the process that is taken to know what each letter may mean in the code. Hope it helps to anyone out there.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector penoy private msg quote post Address this user
Hi. I submitted my 1st books last Sept. When I tried that method above it doesnt give me any letter code. It states it was recceived but nothing more.

1) Were my books not yet graded and will be in the next few batches?

2) Am I not navigating the site account/forum properly?

Thank you for the help.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Redshade private msg quote post Address this user
AS per penoy above I am similarly in the dark as per my pm to Steve Ricketts a few minutes ago :

16-3605345
Hi Steve
So this order above received by you on the 25th Sept should be amongst this group?
I realise that 8-12 weeks is just an estimate and the waiting per se isn't any problem, it's the lack of updates that is causing concern (these are still "processing".
Regards.
Stephen.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
There is no "processing" stage. You need to go to the individual order and look beneath the total. That will tell you the stage they are in. I don't know if it will say received or just be blank until it moves. But once it moves from receiving, it will be updated on that spot. The "processing" on an individual dashboard (where all invoices are listed) will stay at "processing" until the order ships. Hopes that helps.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
There is no "processing" stage. You need to go to the individual order and look beneath the total. That will tell you the stage they are in. I don't know if it will say received or just be blank until it moves. But once it moves from receiving, it will be updated on that spot. The "processing" on an individual dashboard (where all invoices are listed) will stay at "processing" until the order ships. Hopes that helps.

Exactly. Like I said, don't read where it says "Status"

I have two orders. One in "QC" (Submitted it at Rose City Comic Con in Mid-Sept.) and ther other in "Recieving" (Submitted in Mid-October)

IN the middle it says "Processing" but if you (@RedShade) take the steps above like I mentioned, it may be different.
Post 7 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
How does one get the grades once it changes to "completed"?

I've tried searching notes as well (with guesses as to what the last three digits might be 001,002,etc)
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
How does one get the grades once it changes to "completed"?

I've tried searching notes as well (with guesses as to what the last three digits might be 001,002,etc)

They won't post until it says "Shipped"
Post 9 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
It said "shipped" before it said c"completed" though
Post 10 IP   flag post
600892 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?