Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New To Your Collection #1316374

Collector El_Dub13 private msg quote post Address this user
Just got these back from CGC.
More Lady Death for my PC.

The Mortal Kombat had a small spine tick on the front that I knew about. The Department Of Truth had a small spine tick on the back cover that I didn’t know about.

The Battle Chasers Prelude has been in my collection since 1998 and didn’t even need to be pressed.

The SIKTC #1 has a bend or something on the back cover. I pressed it but it might need a professional press.

Post 976 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 977 IP   flag post
I award you no points… stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 978 IP   flag post

Post 979 IP   flag post

Post 980 IP   flag post

I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
If anyone is interested a lot of the last collection I picked up will be for sale @flipmode_comics
On Instagram tonight and tomorrow
Post 981 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
How does Instagram work? You post and first to respond gets it?
Post 982 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte they list a price, you can buy it now or they take best offer
Post 983 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Cool. I'll take a gander. Thank uou for taking time to respond.
Post 984 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad I love pop-up books in general and I love Bernie Wrightson's artwork. Getting a mashup of the two that also happens to be signed by Bernie is great!! Nice pickup.
Post 985 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Just some odds and Ends:

Post 986 IP   flag post
Just a heads up, the sale just started @flipmode_comics on ig.
Post 987 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 988 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
The one, the only, the legendary asspain issue...

Post 989 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad Great book. I have that last photo as a print. It is called "Taking no chances" Nice Dracula piece.
Post 990 IP   flag post

Post 991 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I bought my first collection yesterday. Three boxes. Not exactly sure what is in there but I bought it off my brother for $50. I imagine it's a lot of the same stuff I have. We were buying together for a few years but he bowed out in 1995 after he moved to MI and didn't have a store near him. I'll see what's in here. I have no doubt that I can cherry pick what I like and unload what I don't. He might have some early Spawns in there to cover what I spent. I'm really just testing the waters with this.

If there is anything cool, I'll post it.
Post 992 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley At $50, you can’t lose. You can sell a short box of 90’s junk for $50-$75 on OfferUp.
Post 993 IP   flag post
@00slim thank you for mentioning offer up. Never heard of it but I'll check it out. If anything else, I can take what's left to the LCS. He's always looking for dollar bin fodder. On a quick glance before I left this morning, I saw a few books that should hit the $10ish range. I'll know for certain when I start going through them to organize and toss the damaged drek into the recycling bin.
Post 994 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
I'll know for certain when I start going through them to organize and toss the damaged drek into the recycling bin.
those are the next hot books🔥🔥🔥
Post 995 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Quote:
I'll know for certain when I start going through them to organize and toss the damaged drek into the recycling bin.

Too true! He said he hasn't been through the boxes since 1996 when he stuffed them into the nether regions of his closet. Maybe I'll get lucky.
Post 996 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Quote:

Too true! He said he hasn't been through the boxes since 1996 when he stuffed them into the nether regions of his closet. Maybe I'll get lucky.
there’s gotta be a New Mutants 98, Sandman 1, ASM 361, x-men 266 and a newsstand UF4 that picked up on a whim at a Barnes and Noble.
Post 997 IP   flag post
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user
@HulkSmash funny enough, a friend found an asm 361 and NM 98 somewhat recently at a garage sale for like 5 bucks a piece. I've been salty ever since.
Post 998 IP   flag post

pulled these out of that collection recently purchased, sets of high grade atlas books. All the books have 2-3 copies of each issue. You just don't see these very often in this condition
Post 999 IP   flag post
601311 999 24