Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New To Your Collection #1316374

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Not comics, but comic related. I bought a 6 pack of agatha Harkness soda funko toys. And a 6 pack of captain carter.

It appears that if you buy a case you are guaranteed a variant / chase.

Post 801 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte It's kind of funny to think that they can put pretty much anything into those cans. Nobody is going to buy them to drink. At least not more than once.
Post 802 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
They don't contain liquid. They contain figurine and pog card. The lid comes off on top kinda like a soup can with the lid cut off.
Post 803 IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user
Went to the Little Giant show last weekend, this was all I picked up though

Post 804 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
I'm really happy to have this Captain America Timely book!

Post 805 IP   flag post

CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I have to back off the big baller books for a while. What's the only thing better than drek? Modern drek!

Shout out to @Bronte for the heads up on a super deal on the Jim Lee Hex backpack. It turned out I bought it in the last half hour of the sale as well.

Post 806 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Small pick-up at a shop I found while working out of town.

Post 807 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad

The inside reminds me of a specimen bag I had to deal with when I worked at a nursing home.
Post 808 IP   flag post
Uuuuuuuhhhh, how so? The dividers or the marbleized pattern?
Post 809 IP   flag post

Post 810 IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad Nice pickups!

I'm trying to find a non ridiculously priced copy of that Peanuts Trigger Warnings cover. It's cool as hell.
Post 811 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xvipah
@HeinzDad Nice pickups!

I'm trying to find a non ridiculously priced copy of that Peanuts Trigger Warnings cover. It's cool as hell.
I sat down to read the regular cover from my LCS and saw these alternates. I got them from feebay for 40 something? Condition was well worth it.
Post 812 IP   flag post
Same, I read the regular cover. But the cheapest on eBay of that Peanuts cover is an auction I'm watching. I'm hoping it'll stay at a lower price. Almost all of the BiN's are at least $25 with $6+ shipping. I'll pay it if I have to, but I'd rather not

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I sat down to read the regular cover from my LCS. I got these 2 from feebay for 40 something? Condition was well worth it.
Post 813 IP   flag post
Yeah, there are to many cool covers in any of that title.
Post 814 IP   flag post
These both came in today, thanks @Galen130 !

Post 815 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user

Sold off my 2.5 to upgrade to 6.5

....because I'm working on this...

Post 816 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
So I have an unhealthy thing for unpunched carded figures and I’m sooo excited to have this Venom!

Post 817 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@starlord Hulks 🤤

@HeinzDad the modern drek is the “hot key” though.
Post 818 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Gotta love fedex Sunday deliveries...this was a book that I sent about a 50% off offer on and it was accepted right away.... I guess that's a win, or I still overpaid lol.. either way, I've been putting together a hack slash run and I'm pretty happy with this...
Post 819 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson
Gotta love fedex Sunday deliveries...this was a book that I sent about a 50% off offer on and it was accepted right away.... I guess that's a win, or I still overpaid lol.. either way, I've been putting together a hack slash run and I'm pretty happy with this...

I remember the Detroit Fanfare shows. I even saw Stan Lee there one year.
Post 820 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson

I remember the Detroit Fanfare shows. I even saw Stan Lee there one year.

Have this one on MCS

Post 821 IP   flag post
Collector lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Lost a legend this week. Sad to say, but I’m glad I picked these up a couple weeks ago.

Post 822 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Local pickup of a 100+ book collection this weekend... couldn't pass up on the deal.
Lots of cool stuff in it.. 😁 The Rebirth stuff will all be for sale and I'm still looking at the other stuff.
If anybody happens to see anything that might be worth pressing and grading please let me know...

Post 823 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Got this in the mail today. To replace the other I bought that a Seller destroyed due to not knowing how to package and ship comics. I'm thinking about cracking it open and pressing it to remove those non-color breaking creases (Circled in Red, Pic #2 and #3).

Post 824 IP   flag post

Post 825 IP   flag post
Collector Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user
Picked these up at Midtown Comics while in NYC.
Post 826 IP   flag post
Collector Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user
I also picked up a nice copy of ASM 44 from @the420bandito. The whole transaction went flawlessly and, knowing he was a CBCS forum member, I had no hesitation buying the book from him.
Post 827 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fads89
I also picked up a nice copy of ASM 44 from @the420bandito. The whole transaction went flawlessly and, knowing he was a CBCS forum member, I had no hesitation buying the book from him.
I kind of wanted this book. I don't collect Spidey but this is just a sweet cover and grade and price. Congrats, Fads89!
Post 828 IP   flag post
Over a year and change to get these back. Don't even look pressed. So much for CCS....

Post 829 IP   flag post
Just arrived another VA comic con exclusive

Post 830 IP   flag post
597884 999 30