Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New To Your Collection #1316374

Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
4 more

Post 776 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
This arrived today.

Post 777 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonk
How'd you get your hands on them?

I work in a comic book store and I'm going on vacation so I grabbed two of the new marvel stories.
Post 778 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
Quote:

I work in a comic book store and I'm going on vacation so I grabbed two of the new marvel stories.
You shoulda grabbed a Turtles.
Post 779 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
Quote:

You shoulda grabbed a Turtles.

I'm not sure they are in, I know DC FCBD books haven't arrived yet
Post 780 IP   flag post

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Although the avengers does have blades daughter 1st appearance in it. So that was a solid choice.
Post 781 IP   flag post

I enjoy the Flash's Rogues and thought issue 1 was a good read so picked up 2 today, will be on sale on Wednesday

And more Marvel picture frames for my picture frame collection.

Post 782 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
Gotta love those sat deliveries that come early
Post 783 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Ordered these today. Looking forward to when they arrive.

Post 784 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

went to a local con today, great deals out there. The crow definitely will benefit from a press, dropped it off along with both uf4's with my presser. Going to send it to cbcs for sig verification. I think I'll do very well on this purchase. Picked up another swamp thing 37, this one is a newsstand and paid less than my direct.
oh and this too
Post 785 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Picked these up from Comic Link.

Tales of the Teen Titans 44 - first appearance of Dick Grayson as Nightwing; first appearance of Jericho and origin of Deathstroke. As always got it At a great price. less than 50 percent of FMV

I also got in the same auction, Iron fist 15 - Last issue of the Series.

Post 786 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
4 more

Super books.
Post 787 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

I enjoy the Flash's Rogues and thought issue 1 was a good read so picked up 2 today, will be on sale on Wednesday

@southerncross

Awesome Sgt Fury books! They look to be in pretty nice condition as well! Im JELLY!
Post 788 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Bookend Harvey file sets for 1963 from the personal files of Alfred Harvey himself.

The January set includes some interesting rarities, including a classic Hot Stuff cover, a cool Black Cat “devil” cover and the nearly impossible to find Hi-School Romance Date Book #2.

December 1963 was a pretty good month as well, featuring a pre-#1 Casper and Nightmare Harvey Hits and several cool 25 cent giants.

Post 789 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
Quote:

@southerncross

Awesome Sgt Fury books! They look to be in pretty nice condition as well! Im JELLY!

I've picked up a ton of these Marvel picture frame books.

They come from a old comic store that operated in the 70s-80s then closed down and the owner stored the stock from his shop in his basement.
Some titles like Conan he had multiple copies of each issue.
And there were 2 hulk 181s in the same condition.
A couple of spidey 129s
Iron man run ect
Post 790 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@michaelekrupp Awesome books! I would give you more than 3 😎 if I could.
Post 791 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@michaelekrupp That's really cool!
Post 792 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips @OGJackster Thanks fellas!😊
Post 793 IP   flag post
This arrived today.

Post 794 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Got in my Tyler Kirkham Signed Connecting Venom Virgin Covers today.

Post 795 IP   flag post
Picked up a couple of 1972 indies/undergrounds

Post 796 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user

This past weekend I met up with my old Friend Gil Parker. He is a paleo that has done alot of prep for me. As he works in the various museum labs he is given access to some very nice fossils to cast. He always keep a first generation copy of each one for himself to offer casts of the fossils as well. He gave me some stupidly fair prices on what I wanted. Over 500 dollars worth of replicas, all first generation highly accurate and nicely painted, for a figure below 75 dollars! I was rather pleased

First image, starting from top are 1) all three digits of an orinthosaur digit, with the terminating claw.
Beneath that left is a Torovosaurus claw and right a Thescelosaurus claw

Bottom is a very clean Velociaptor claw

2nd picture left to right.

the large teeth belong to tyrannosaurids
1) first- Stan tooth with complete root as well
2) 2nd - Sue tooth with most of the root intact.
Moving further left to right, the next tooth belonged to an Acocanthosaurus
The last tooth pictured is from a Brachiosaurus, like Brachiosaurus Branchai or Girraffatitan
Post 797 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user

Post 798 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Just arrived today:

Got this one for my wife...
King in Black: Gwenom vs Carnage #1 Signed by David Nakayama

Carnage #1 1:25 (I like the way they made Venom look here in the Background.)

Carnage Forever #1 Dell'Otto Virgin Cover

Carnage #1 Stephan Segovia Illuminati Exclusive Trade Dress & Virgin

Carnage #1 1:50

Carnage #1 1:100

Post 799 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 800 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Not comics, but comic related. I bought a 6 pack of agatha Harkness soda funko toys. And a 6 pack of captain carter.

It appears that if you buy a case you are guaranteed a variant / chase.

Post 801 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte It's kind of funny to think that they can put pretty much anything into those cans. Nobody is going to buy them to drink. At least not more than once.
Post 802 IP   flag post
They don't contain liquid. They contain figurine and pog card. The lid comes off on top kinda like a soup can with the lid cut off.
Post 803 IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user
Went to the Little Giant show last weekend, this was all I picked up though

Post 804 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
I'm really happy to have this Captain America Timely book!

Post 805 IP   flag post
601536 999 30