Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New To Your Collection #1316374

Collector lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim Happy Birthday!
Post 526 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips @lawguy1977 Thanks, guys. Even better, It was exactly a decade ago today that I proposed to my wife.
Post 527 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Happy bday and anniversary
Post 528 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
@BrianGreensnips @lawguy1977 Thanks, guys. Even better, It was exactly a decade ago today that I proposed to my wife.
Get back to me in another 6 years slim.... Just kidding. Congrats!
Post 529 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 530 IP   flag post

Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
3 more upgrades and a filler (163).

Post 531 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Some store and mail-order pickups over the last week or so. Shout out to Doug Sulipa for the awesome Witching Hours and helping me get within four issues of completing my Marvel Two-In-One (not pictured) run. If you've never ordered from Doug, I recommend it. We've all joked about that wall o' text website but he seems like a genuinely good dude who cares about the hobby. I'd to love to talk comics with him if I ever have a chance to meet him in person.

Post 532 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Latest issue of Copra was mailed out and received. Michel Fiffe even signed these copies!

Post 533 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

picked up a small collection last night. So this guy buys a hoarder house and just full of books. The person I bought the books from saved these books, it was only a fraction what was there. Can only imagine what was thrown away. Some will be upgrades for the pc, most will be up for sale. If you want to follow me @honngary on Instagram. If you do, let me know who you are.
Post 534 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 nice pick up. The Spidey 31looks very vibrant.

Like the FF annual 1
Post 535 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 536 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
This will be my 1st magazine sub to CBCS if I can hold out that long.
1st full Alfred E. Neuman cover.

Post 537 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I picked all these up at my local con today. Nothing crazy but they are a couple cool books.

I love this cover so much I'll get this drek graded simply for wall art.

I'd like to thank @Studley_Dudley for posting this book this morning. I searched for it in the wild so long that I just gave up and forgot about it. He reminded me on an opportune day.

I did OK on this one. From what I can tell I just saved myself shipping. Im sure I could have gotten it for less if it wasn't the first hour of the con.

Post 538 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Just got this golden record reprint, I'd been waiting for the right opportunity to get one and was able to do a local trade.

Post 539 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Just got back from touring the Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, while in the Gift shop I picked up 2 of these comic books. On the price sticker next to the display it said “WB exclusive”. Has anyone seen these before? Are they true exclusives? If it is, and it seems to be, is there any value?

Btw if you’re in the area, the tour is a must see.

Post 540 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

a couple of additions to the pc. 1st madman, first man thing
Post 541 IP   flag post
@Batman66 nice pick up on savage tales.
My lcs had a very high grade sweet copy but unfortunately a price to match
Post 542 IP   flag post
@southerncross was at a small local con a couple of Sunday's ago. A dealer had it on his wall for 250, offered 200 and he took it. Thought it was a great price
Post 543 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Just won this at auction for a very reasonable price.

AMC Theater Exclusive Black Widow Prelude #1, CGC 9.8. I have a handful of raw copies I was going to send in, hoping for one 9.8.

I got this specifically to have on hand in the hopes of a Scarlett Johansson signing in the future.
Post 544 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
I picked up 2 mystery boxes and got these books some are signed and others are exclusives. I might keep the Batman Strange Tales the Spider-Man bubble probably try to trade away the other ones if anybody's interested.

Post 545 IP   flag post
Collector ticktocktyler private msg quote post Address this user
Since our man Mr. Perez won't likely be with us much longer, I thought it prudent to begin collecting myself a signed run of the game changer "Crisis On Infinite Earths". I had a lot of fun collecting it as it was released in 1985-1986. This what I have so far. Go easy Mr. Perez and thanks for everything:

Post 546 IP   flag post

. MAIL CALL!!!! Was able to do a bunch of trading and was able to upgrade my 2.5 to this 4.0. Pretty stoked with this copy
Post 547 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Wish I could afford your 2 5
Post 548 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 Wow! Jealous! That’s a nice-looking 4.0!
Post 549 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticktocktyler
Since our man Mr. Perez won't likely be with us much longer, I thought it prudent to begin collecting myself a signed run of the game changer "Crisis On Infinite Earths". I had a lot of fun collecting it as it was released in 1985-1986. This what I have so far. Go easy Mr. Perez and thanks for everything:

Nice comics.

I do however hope the Perez VAMPIRES on eBay go F**K themselves! IMO.
Post 550 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
@ticktocktyler mycomicshop has several Perez signed including a Crisis hope that works the url includes the full search

The link did just work for me, but took a long time to load. It's a Crisis on infinite earths #10 9.8 CGC with witnessed sig if you want to search for it without clicking the link.
Post 551 IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
Got in a 2 of my last 3 submissions at CGC yesterday. Now just waiting for the Tomb of Dracula #1 they still have.

Been looking for decent copies of these 2 for a while for the PC, got them fairly cheap.

Godzilla #1 came back, honestly, at higher grade than I expected. I don't know if it's just a CGC over-grading or the press I had done did a lot more good than I thought it would.

And Star Wars #1 was about what I expected. I was hoping the press might improve it a half grade or so, but this is what I got:

Post 552 IP   flag post

Post 553 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
This arrived today.

Post 554 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Just got these in.

Post 555 IP   flag post
600729 999 30