Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Grading Help NeededQuestions

Need a value16367

Collector RonMob private msg quote post Address this user
Good morning friends. Could someone that has a full GoCollect or GPA account inform me of the values of X-Men 25 Vol 2 with the blue hologram error? Grades from 9.0 to 9.8 please. I have a couple of raw copies. Thanks in advance for your help!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
I just logged into my GoCollect account and it is not showing any FMV or 30-day averages for any of these grades on the blue hologram error. It does show a 1 year average on a 9.6 of $325. How is it possible there are none in the census either?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
I'm looking further, there is one sale of a 9.8 for $107. sales for 9.6 of $324, $120, $89.99, $106.00 and $253 going back to 2017. One sale of a 9.4 $59.99, one sale of a 9.2 $200.00. Seems to be all over the place. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector semperfi_ny private msg quote post Address this user
This is from comicspriceguide:
Raw Graded
9.8 $75 $169
9.6 $68 $136
9.4 $50 $100
9.2 $48 $72
9.0 $45 $56
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thanks guys! I didn't expect a lot of sales because they are rare but was not sure what they were worth. I sold a raw NM- copy for $70 a few months ago and have one with the blue hologram that is in an unopened Marvel Collectors Pack which theoretically should be a potential 9.6 or 9.8. I am trying to decide if I should open it and send it in for grading with my next submission, hold it, or list it for sale in the sealed package.

I am always listening to bids if anyone wants to make any!
Post 5 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@RonMob - Before submitting for grading, always open and inspect a book that is in a sealed bag. Bags can not only hide/conceal defects, but they can also cause them. Any book that has been in a sealed bag that has a seam will pick up a dent from that seam (UF #4 is notorious for this). They can usually be pressed out, but without a press you might only get a 7.5 or 8.0 if that dent is there.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@RonMob - Before submitting for grading, always open and inspect a book that is in a sealed bag. Bags can not only hide/conceal defects, but they can also cause them. Any book that has been in a sealed bag that has a seam will pick up a dent from that seam (UF #4 is notorious for this). They can usually be pressed out, but without a press you might only get a 7.5 or 8.0 if that dent is there.

Absolutely, I press everything before sending for grading. Always improves its chances!

If anyone needs anything pressed fast and inexpensively, please reach out! I have references.
Post 7 IP   flag post
600790 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?