This is quietest this thread has been lol I kinda like it lol
Post 951 IP   flag post
Collector warlordofmars private msg quote post Address this user
@Nuffsaid111 Good try!
Post 952 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownworlds
Anyone know when the next batch of books is being shipped to Canada? My order is showing Ship To Canada but it's not moving. Might just have them ship direct to me.

sorry no idea!! they gather up a number of orders - apparently enough to fill a few totes (or the much better word -gaylords!!!) then they send the whole group back together
The status won't likely change until after you have your books in hand - so really..there is the possibility (very small) that the books are already on their way
Post 953 IP   flag post
Collector Lurker89 private msg quote post Address this user
I live in the DFW Area about 30 minutes form CBCS. I've been thinking about physically dropping off books and seeing how that affects TAT.
Post 954 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker89
I live in the DFW Area about 30 minutes form CBCS. I've been thinking about physically dropping off books and seeing how that affects TAT.

It doesn't. (Hi Neighbor!)
Post 955 IP   flag post

Collector Lurker89 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker89

It doesn't. (Hi Neighbor!)

Would be cooler if it did ๐Ÿ˜œ

Hi Neighbor
Post 956 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I received an email this morning that my comics have been graded and have entered the production area. Somewhat confusing as my books were out of the grading stage and in labels in early December. Hopefully this means they're out of labels and will be ready for pickup soon.
Post 957 IP   flag post
Collector Ramage23 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
I received an email this morning that my comics have been graded and have entered the production area. Somewhat confusing as my books were out of the grading stage and in labels in early December. Hopefully this means they're out of labels and will be ready for pickup soon.

Yeah I got this email a few days before it went ShipToCanada

Your (Order Number) is graded and now it is time to get the comics into a CBCS case! Your tier has entered the production area of the company and will only be here a short time before it ships out!

Again, you can check the status of your order any time on your dashboard at https://www.cbcscomics.com/account and log into your account. Once you are logged in on your dashboard you can view the status on any order by clicking on its link.

Think you are very close now
Post 958 IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
hey guys, year of the villain is one of four books i sent in for the tynion signing,thats still in billing(allegedly)that i seems to get treated like the maytag man when i ask or joke about it.Sorry getting off topic, i was cool watching others vent until i saw this :https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/voyAMj1N0P217n95uMsY3fQQkFMAbMpBK373LPLJ84rDfCbz7_Q82BskBot2mqYitGQgKxGpwoc-aHm9xGZfvmJW2pyofgAsnA_Am5XGhA=s0-d-e1-ft#https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/0rgAAOSwh5RiHZAK/s-l300/p.jpg then i got sadcause now i want mines).so i went to coverprice to see what the price would be for our books when they come back from fantasy island.But it seems that you have to signup to to see that information. soooo can anyone tell me about that? BTW this my 1st time copying to our site, so i'm not sure whats gonna show up, so dont kick me off if i did something wrong.
Post 959 IP   flag post
hmmm guest that didnt workhttps://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/pLrEZOA6CsDVczRNN2wQBEPk37wzK4Z9YvmrkKjyZYs87YABU4D9zSwZoJzSAsuE6uLhkgS48T_AN0Mb_CvSCv95V-ASrtpiU3oJjvGHuw=s0-d-e1-ft#https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/gJkAAOSwQSJiF6dr/s-l300/p.jpg
Post 960 IP   flag post
ok i give ebay has 9.8 for 180 bucks
Post 961 IP   flag post
go collect not cover price sorry
Post 962 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders - I got a similar email about a week and half ago on a submission which the invoice reflected labels a couple of months ago. I suspect that as CustServ (CS) is caught up on the current received
submissions and more recent submissions status updates, the CS will then go back and try catching up on older submission status emails. Just a guess.
Post 963 IP   flag post
CGC Modern 9/27/2021 to 3/8/2022 complete. It's the last they'll get due to legitimate grading concerns.
Post 964 IP   flag post
Collector Blair1999 private msg quote post Address this user
No press?

Quote:
CGC Modern 9/27/2021 to 3/8/2022 complete. It's the last they'll get due to legitimate grading concerns.
Post 965 IP   flag post
Collector Optimal_max private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

My CGC 10/26 modern no-press just shipped. My CBCS 8/15 modern no-press still in grading (and has been for a month or so).

I share your grading concerns.
Post 966 IP   flag post
CBCS QuickStream received at CBCS on 2/22/2022 now at encapsulation.
Post 967 IP   flag post
Collector Mully55 private msg quote post Address this user
Early July sub of 3 modern, no press, 32 weeks and counting. Mid August sub of 4 Modern, no press, still in submission.
Post 968 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Doesn't 25 approximately equal 32? ๐Ÿ™„
Post 969 IP   flag post
Collector bigjohn private msg quote post Address this user
been a while
Post 970 IP   flag post
Collector Mully55 private msg quote post Address this user
@Nuffsaid111 my biggest issue is that tatโ€™s continue to increase with no end in sight. Iโ€™m guessing my august submission will be 38 weeks at a minimum. At what point will CBCS say enough is enough, and take action?
Post 971 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Mully55

For what its worth Borock has already mentioned additional graders that have been hired along with other positions such as customer service.

One thing he did mention of note was that they are not ready until they are ready. Meaning they aren't just throwing bodies at the situation without training.
Post 972 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blair1999
No press?

Quote:

No press.
Post 973 IP   flag post
CBCS QuickStream 2/18/2022 to 3/9/2022 complete.
Post 974 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Just received Completed notification for my 2nd grade only submission that was received by CBCS on July 7th. So to give you an current indication of estimated Grade only TAT's, one was "Completed" 32 weeks and the other was completed 34 1/2 weeks after shipment received.
Post 975 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
My mid august submission is in labels now. Just a Grading.
Post 976 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
13 2 days and 1 rapid delivered yesterday. Processed and dashboard updated and charged for the order today. Let's see when I get them now! ๐Ÿ™‚
Post 977 IP   flag post
Collector Fizbit private msg quote post Address this user
Re: Scinfilator

My books were recieved July 8, still in labels (3 weeks now).

It will be interesting to see what kind of time gap there is.
Post 978 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator
Received Aug 12, 2021 3:14 PM 21-2D056C3 Grade only, Still in grading.
Looks like another month or so????
Stop watchin' that pot...lol....
Post 979 IP   flag post
Collector Jt053186 private msg quote post Address this user
36 weeks! 11 comics when I called the gave themselves 4 more woks saying they werenโ€™t processed for a month! My wife laughs at me saying I will never see them again CGC is better never ๐Ÿ‘Ž again will I end a comic to CBCS
Post 980 IP   flag post
601469 1000 30