Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector cwazywabbit private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
@Optimal_max 4wk 4wk 5wk. Each quarter is 13 weeks = 3 mo / 26 weeks = 6 mo 🍻

The March, April, and May orders that have been coming back are either press orders or signing event orders w/o press

The grade only orders that are coming back right now are from July. I have two grade only subs that were delivered to CBCS on July 6. One of the two has been rec back (32 weeks) the other is at 33 wk.

Post 851 IP   flag post
Collector dameki private msg quote post Address this user
Yay my books from last March are on there way home.
Post 852 IP   flag post
Collector Mully55 private msg quote post Address this user
Early July submission, grade only, still in labels. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Post 853 IP   flag post
Collector warlordofmars private msg quote post Address this user
@Mully55 Same here
Post 854 IP   flag post
Collector Whammykablam private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mully55
Early July submission, grade only, still in labels. 🤦🏻‍♂️

My May submission just entered labels last week.
Post 855 IP   flag post

Collector FuneralBill5150 private msg quote post Address this user
So what EXACTLY does "2-day Modern" mean?

They got 10 books from me on Nov. 5th and all I get is "received".

Whatever happened to being honest with people that spend almost $1,000 on your products?

That money is NOT in my bank gaining interest.

CBCS has MILLIONS of OUR dollars (still "our" money since they haven't given us a product in return) in their banks making all that interest...Why don't they use that money and HIRE MORE WORKERS??

And, yes, I know that there are folks who had their books in CBCS's hands before Nov. 5th 2021, I'm complaining for them also.

I don't want excuses, I want WHAT I PAID FOR.

yET, STILL, no answers.
Post 856 IP   flag post
Collector Happyfacecomics private msg quote post Address this user
Here we go again ……
Post 857 IP   flag post
Collector Whynotv2 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuneralBill5150
So what EXACTLY does "2-day Modern" mean?

They got 10 books from me on Nov. 5th and all I get is "received".

Whatever happened to being honest with people that spend almost $1,000 on your products?

That money is NOT in my bank gaining interest.

CBCS has MILLIONS of OUR dollars (still "our" money since they haven't given us a product in return) in their banks making all that interest...Why don't they use that money and HIRE MORE WORKERS??

And, yes, I know that there are folks who had their books in CBCS's hands before Nov. 5th 2021, I'm complaining for them also.

I don't want excuses, I want WHAT I PAID FOR.

yET, STILL, no answers.

Give me your address and I'll send you the dime in interest you would be earning lol
Post 858 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@FuneralBill5150 - Thank you so very much for complaining on my and others behalf. However, your post seems somewhat unhinged and perhaps a bit 5150 so I will refrain from rehashing the litany of what has transpired to cause even a line cutting tier to be backed up. Suffice it to say at 4,000 comics a week being now graded is an exponential increase over what was being graded in the 4th qtr of 2019 when CBCS was pretty much caught up or ahead on all tiers.

Have a nice day.
Post 859 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
My March (pressing) and July (no pressing) orders are now in ShipToCanada status....woohoo!!!! Thanks CBCS 🍻
Post 860 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Are we going to have to post up a 2-day modern unboxing countdown thread as well? I'm tingling just thinking about it...
Post 861 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
There's this new word in Webster's dictionary called CBCS Standard Time.
The methodology for calculating CBCS Standard Time is a very simple equation actually

X to the 23rd power, divided by 100, take the Fourier Transform of that result and divide it by 80. Then take the cosine of that result. What you end up with is the following:

25 weeks actually equals 35 weeks
2 days Modern actually equals 1 month Modern
"Cut time in half" actually equals "cut time 25%"

See how easy? Now everything is alright.
Post 862 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Sooo....what's up with this???!!!
March and April have been in labels forever and May jumps ahead of them??

Now March was for MCS to pickup in Dallas - does that somehow take longer??
April was return to me through Canada Post and May is supposedly for me to pickup in person in Oakville (if that is actually really an option anymore????)

Post 863 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics - You cut yourself in line.
Post 864 IP   flag post
Collector Happyfacecomics private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve been cutting myself in line for the last 18 months . That’s the only way to get my books ahead of myself . It makes me feel better !
Post 865 IP   flag post
@Scifinator yeah...but it's stuff like this that gets me worried - not so much the year long wait on the books but how 1 can get ahead of the others when they were all in labels - I trust the other 2 orders aren't sitting in a pile in a corner forgotten....I hope
Post 866 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics

April was return to me through Canada Post and May is supposedly for me to pickup in person in Oakville (if that is actually really an option anymore????)

this is the drek supposedly on it's way home??

Post 867 IP   flag post
@KatKomics - what was the slowest Tier in did that "drek" submission?
Post 868 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
@KatKomics - what was the slowest Tier in did that "drek" submission?

these were all the same -economy with pressing, the April order had 1 book with VSP and 2 Vintage books - only difference

thing is all 3 were in labels with April the last one to join...so what happened to the other two...oh well...I'm sure they are "somewhere" in the system
Post 869 IP   flag post
Collector Supertom private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@Scifinator yeah...but it's stuff like this that gets me worried - not so much the year long wait on the books but how 1 can get ahead of the others when they were all in labels - I trust the other 2 orders aren't sitting in a pile in a corner forgotten....I hope

The only way to solve a mystery of this magnitude, would be for them to pull at least 12, no, 42 people away from the labels and shipping departments to perform a full on CSI Miami level investigation. I’d much rather they spent the time getting my books out the door. Trust they’re in good hands and uh, stop complaining, jeeeze!
Post 870 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC can I get a AMEN?!!!!🙌🙌🙌
Post 871 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

this is the drek supposedly on it's way home??

If you think this is drek wait till you see mine in Summer 2022.
Post 872 IP   flag post
My 2-day modern is borderline non-drek fyi... But hey, the new CBCS cases are money! And I know I'm not going to have to send it in 2+ times to get it right.
Post 873 IP   flag post
I hate to be this guy but ....whats a drek?dream??
Post 874 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@ComicNinja0215

Drek is worthless junk. Sometimes people say it in jest though
Post 875 IP   flag post
@Bronte thanks man, always comming in clutch.
Post 876 IP   flag post
Post 877 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supertom
at least 12, no, 42 people

ah yes..42!! the answer to life the universe and everything!!
Post 878 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supertom
Quote:

The only way to solve a mystery of this magnitude, would be for them to pull at least 12, no, 42 people away from the labels and shipping departments to perform a full on CSI Miami level investigation. I’d much rather they spent the time getting my books out the door. Trust they’re in good hands and uh, stop complaining, jeeeze!

not complaining too much...just surprised is all - I did mention that I trust the other orders that were in labels first will eventually make their way out.....
Post 879 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@ComicNinja0215

Drek is worthless junk. Sometimes people say it in jest though

Oh no, I'm very serious. I'm thinking around August, You'll see...
Post 880 IP   flag post
601537 1000 30